New Detectorpro Gray Ghost Gold Series Heaphones For Minelab Gold Monster Or Equinox Series

Hey All,

Just a FYI, we now have the new DetectorPro Gray Ghost "Gold Series" headphones in stock for the Minelab Gold Monster 1000 or Equinox series.  These are high end headphones and will give you the best audio available out there from metal detecting headphones.  We snapped some quick pictures of the headphones below for you.  

Your Price - $125 plus S/H

Rob's Detector Sales
www.robsdetectors.com
623.362.1459 - office line

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks Rob. I love my 1/4 inch plug with adaptor Gray Ghosts on my Nox and GPX 4800. They even make my F44 sound good. They would be awesome on the Gold Monster!!!!!!!!!

Jeff McClendon

Hey Jeff,

There are many options now for Minelab Equinox and Gold Monster users.  The cheapest fix is Doc's new adapter for anyone that already has a favorite pair of DetectorPro headphones 1/4" such as Black Widow's, Gray Ghost series, Nugget Buster series and so on.  

You then have the new DetectorPro Gold Series that I posted above that come already with the 1/8" in jack, so no adapter is required with these new high end headphones.  

Keep in mind, anytime you use an adapter cable or adapter you do place more strain on the detector plug.  The weight the headphone cord going back in forth while detecting will in fact place strain on the headphone jack on the detector.  I highly recommend anyone using a adapter cable or adapter to make sure it's secure and eliminate any movement if possible.  

Doc's new Adapter cable - $23.95 + S/H - https://www.robsdetectors.com/docs-adapter-cable-detector-pro-headphones-1-4-to-1-8th-gold-monster-or-equinox/

doccable2.jpg

DocsAdapter.jpg

Docscable1.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see Ronnie finally got things straightened out and got these headphones to shops to sell.

Hey Goldseeker,

Ya, I had a batch of them for about 2 weeks now.  They are selling well and are really good headphones.  I'm using them on my Gold Monster 1000 and they have great audio.  DetectorPro has always built great, quality headphones in my opinion and always taken care of their customers on any warranty or repair issues.  

Ronnie is now one of the new owners of DetectorPro now and he's a great guy also! 

Other options are the DetectorPro Gray Ghost Amphibians for the Equinox series, which are 100% waterproof.  

If you already have your favorite pair of DetectorPro headphones that have a standard 1/4" jack, then you can just purchase Doc's new adapter I posted above and go that route for under $30 with shipping.  

Hope this helps a bit.  Wishing you all a Happy Easter Day.