Anyone Getting A Pair Of These Gold Goggles

Saw this on craigslist, sf Bay Area, so I posted this for fun... I know nothing about them, it's not a detector exactly, but shows up in a detector search

Ahhh... If only

post-618-0-17543400-1432355801_thumb.jpg

post-618-0-60625900-1432355832_thumb.jpg

post-618-0-28999700-1432355869_thumb.jpg

post-618-0-61943100-1432355912_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Make a great addition to recovery of those smallies, but bloody hell I can`t carry anymore.

Looks like a simple stroboscopic effect - there is a video on their website. Interesting part is the ad above is $1750 and on the website they are $499

Looks like a good way to induce a headache at least or a seizure if you are prone to them, big warnings about that on the website.

Sounds ok but if it is like some tech that i read about in scientific american a few years ago, they were using muons(cosmic rays) to see through an iron engine block at a gold bar like an x ray, sounded good but have never read any more about it.

Another ZZZZZZZZZZZed  klunker, you beauty!!!,  Steve & JP should have a test set by weeks end.  :rolleyes: 40% brighter, love it.

I heard Steve H. had his Ray Bans up for sale so I'm assuming he already has field tested the goggles and is quite impressed.

The ad makes me a little woosie and gives me a headache- can't imagine what the actual goggles would do.

That`s a worry, if they`ve already tested them and keeping Mum about it. Well I suppose if Steve and JP puts their GPZs  on the market we`ll know for sure what the go is. Have to watch this closely, don`t want to miss the bus. You sure their 40% brighter?