Eqx 800 Pulls Through Big Time- I’m A Believer, Fan Too

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Took the ole Nox 800 for a spin back in same site I have been hunting for the least week or so.  Only ran the Wi stream module with the Walkman style headphones.  Field 2 speed 5 all used to detect.
I surprised myself big time.
Pulled a for sure 2 silvers, one a cut reale, the other a whole coin Spanish, and I think I actually dug a hammered silver if you can beleive that.  All 3 dug about 15 feet in a triangle from one another.
Not all finds videoded.

The first cut Spanish bit I thought I videoed but file got corrupted somehow.  Did turn camera back on though and showed the first.
The rest of the Spanish shown in the video.

Nox rocks,  I have spent loads of time where these silvers came from.  And never did dig one in the past here.  With any detector.  Granted I dug a fake bit a few days ago down the hills somewhat from where I was today.  But this bit thicker as it come from fake Spanish dollar I think.
The bits and coins today extremely thin.

Loving the Nox with the Wi stream module.

Enjoy the video.
Will post a few pics.

I tried to alter lighting so some detail could be seen on these when using iPad to take pics.

The bit chopped in half 1778.
The coin is 1767.
Look closely at the coin I think younsee see some lettering and numbering. Coin is worn badly.

2s6q5gh.jpg

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Here is what I think is an old maybe hammered coin.  It was bent on edge and I broke a tad off the edge.  It came out of ground just like younsee in pic, close to other Spanish.  It is not perfectly round.  It seems has some design on it when looking though with magnifying glass.  Is really worn though.

24g80vm.jpg

Man that is an old site.  My wife gets jealous as she knows the Equinox is my new Swing.  Fantastic saves and thanks for sharing. 

TN....have you done a video yet with deep faint squeaker targets? I hear enough of em on my Nox and retrieve all sorts of targets from silver to relics. I'd like to hear you digging the deep stuff with not-so obvious signals/tones. I enjoy your videos very much. 

• Like 1

Guest Tnsharpshooter
17 hours ago, Happa54 said:

TN....have you done a video yet with deep faint squeaker targets? I hear enough of em on my Nox and retrieve all sorts of targets from silver to relics. I'd like to hear you digging the deep stuff with not-so obvious signals/tones. I enjoy your videos very much. 

I have done video on some fainter signals.  Usually though these are smaller nonferrous.  Not necessarily deep, but deep for their size imo.  Based on how other VLF detectors usually perform on equivalent target scenarios.  I’ll try to do some.   Might be hard to capture on go pro.