Reno Chris

Geology Of Placer Deposits, Part 1

Well done, Chris.

Ever think of making a book? Easy enough to publish one on Amazon with Create Space.

Ever think of making a book? Easy enough to publish one on Amazon with Create Space.

You know on the internet one never knows if a guy is joking or serious. At the end of the video I promote my book, Fists full of Gold. Like the video says, its available on Amazon. It was published in 2010. You can find it at:
https://www.amazon.com/Fists-Full-Gold-Chris-Ralph/dp/0984269207

cover_final01_small.jpg

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Reno Chris said:

At the end of the video I promote my book, Fists full of Gold. Like the video says, its available on Amazon. It was published in 2010.

One of the best books on finding gold.

Hear, hear!

"Please sir, I want some more!"

I've got the second one up on Youtube.

Its at:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 4/13/2019 at 3:27 PM, Reno Chris said:

Hey I just put up another video, The Geology of Placer Deposits, Part 1 (it will be part 1 of 3) This one focuses on different types of placer deposits and how the gold concentrates naturally - then also about finding those natural concentration spots. I do think it has a lot of hints, information and secrets that will be useful to most prospectors.

I promise not to continually do this, putting up video notice when I throw something on Youtube. That would be kind of lame of me. So if you want to see parts 2 and 3 also, be sure to subscribe and tick the notification bell. The other two parts will be out shortly. They are geology and doing research, and then also on recognizing rocks and minerals. 

I don’t thinks it lame to announce your videos.  I have loved every one.  I am really looking forward to your videos on “The Geology of Coarse Gold and Nuggets!” 😉 The insights in your book and your articles in the IMCJ helped me immensely, and I am noticing the same observations.  I being a geologist does help alitte. I’m still eagerly awaiting your reply on that from an email I sent, but I have more to add to the equation since then.  Love em Chris, keep them coming!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m still eagerly awaiting your reply on that from an email I sent, but I have more to add to the equation since then.  Love em Chris, keep them coming!!

Please remind me. I get maybe 50 emails a day, I dont know your name and your email is probably not afreakofnature at gmail.com, so putting together all the alias names, email names and other names on other forums is pretty much impossible. I try to respond to stuff, so let me know.

Hey Chris, no worries!  I know you are a busy person.  Plus I was still green with this when I wrote to you.  I have seen more and deduced more since then.  Almost feel like i have a grasp on it and it opened up many more opportunities.  Yeah afreakofnature is not my real name LOL, its my first and only user name since the internet started for me back in 1997 LOL.  I sent you a PM with my real name.  😊