Sign in to follow this  
Tnsharpshooter

Tarsacci Website Is Up And Running

Here.  https://tarsacci.com/

Tarsacci MDT-8000 metal detector

• Thanks 1

Finally, a studio photo of the MDT-8000! Thanks for posting David.

7B5114B0-5F77-4408-B9C2-BF0CD7EF2F1C.jpeg

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      From the Minelab Facebook page:
      "Have you been on the new Minelab website: WWW.MINELAB.COM ?
      We've given the site a modern and fresh layout while making it easier to find key details. Browse product information, learn about accessories, read user-submitted success stories or locate your nearest dealer. Did we also mention it's now translated into 16 different languages. Let us know what you think of the new design in the comments or send us a message."
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Alaska Mining & Diving Supply (AMDS) is proud to be a premier dealer for Ski-Doo, Can-Am, Evinrude, Honda, Kingfisher, Lowe, Ski-Doo, Sea-Doo, and Yamaha. We offer snowmobiles, ATVs, boats, generators, metal detectors, mining equipment, outboards, snowmobiles, and watercraft. We service what we sell and have done so since 1976. We are an Employee owned company and you can be an owner too. Check out our latest products and services on our website: http://www.akmining.com 
       We are hiring: Mining Department Expert
       Provide an EXCEPTIONAL customer experience.  The Mining Department position has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers to assist them in purchasing metal detectors and recreational mining equipment. The goal is to create an exceptional buying experience and to build customer loyalty.  Accurately price parts and accessories  Promptly assist both the online and retail guest in a friendly and courteous manner.  Answer telephone calls promptly, courteously, and make every effort to satisfy the caller's inquiry.  Stock incoming inventory in the correct location.  Maintain the Mining Department in clean and orderly manner.  Provide customers with needed information and offer additional sales opportunities.  Create and maintain merchandising displays to promote product sales.  Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills  Ability to use social media channels and online sales tools for market and selling products  Strong sales ability including ability to learn new products a must! Any prior knowledge of metal detectors and recreational mining equipment a very strong plus.  This position pays an hourly base + commission.
      Download a job application here
      About Alaska Mining & Diving Supply (AMDS)
    • By kac
      They still around? Wonder if they will start building new machines since Tesoro is out of the picture?
    • By Steve Herschbach
      http://tour.circlepix.com/tour/titan/?id=5586726&reg=true&_seoAddress=715-White-Spar-Road-Prescott-AZ-1019921#.XOBKoshKiPo

• By Condor
      I briefly mentioned my problem with the GPZ 7000 14" stock coil.  The problem was I dragged it behind the Rokon completely unaware of doing so and wore through the plastic cover exposing the copper windings inside.  I contacted Friendly Minelab Dealer "Rege in PA" about getting a replacement.  He put in the order but as time was drawing near for the OZ trip, there was no sign of a replacement coil in the pipeline.  Rege was able do some gently encouragement and the Minelab Repair Center stepped up and found me a coil.  I got it last week and have been using it all this week for my practice sessions for the Summer of OZ trip departing this Sunday.  It seems they sent me the "super" coil because I'm having some incredible good luck this week on the local Yuma gold.  Minelab, you have saved me from my self-inflicted misadventure. 
      Gold photos of the last 2 mornings of detecting.  I've been detecting some heavily hunted areas and finding gold around old dig holes.  I'm using pretty standard settings, HY, Normal with Sens 15.  I've gone back to the high dollar Etymotic in-ear monitors (earbuds).  The Ety 4S model has much higher inpedance compared to typical earbuds.

• By Steve Herschbach
      White's Electronics is having their fall Garage Sale that features some deep discounts on select products. There is one deal in particular that nugget hunters may want to be aware of.
      The White's Sierra Gold Trac was a Jimmy Sierra limited edition product not carried by regular White's dealers. They were only sold by a few west coast dealers and White's themselves never really promoted the machine. That makes them a rare item, and with Jimmy now having left the scene it looks like White's wants to liquidate the remaining units.
      I only bring this all up because the SGT is basically a stripped down White's GMT with only two control knobs - on/off/gain and threshold. That's it. the detector runs at 48 khz and is locked full time into ground tracking mode. There is no discrimination. Just a hot on tiny gold all metal detector. Nothing to get too excited about normally but at $289 brand new with a 2 year warranty this might make a decent inexpensive nugget detector for somebody. Sale discontinued, now $399
      I will have to do up a product page on these for historical purposes since there is so little information on them.
      White’s Sierra Gold Trac (SGT) Data & User Reviews
      On Sale at White's Website
      Review by Mike Hillis

White's Electronics Sierra Gold Trac Metal Detector
      All Metal Operation: Hear all metal targets.
      Auto Trac: Iron mineral interference from soil and rocks is tuned out automatically.
      Only Two Controls; Gain & Threshold: Threshold adjusts the background hum. The Gain control adjusts for maximum sensitivity in your conditions.
      48 kHz Frequency.
      Waterproof 6x10" inch Elliptical DD Search coil.
      Slide-In 12 Volt AA Battery Holder: 25-40 hours of hunting. (varies depending if you're using headphones or the external speaker)
      Approximately 3.5 lbs with batteries: The SGT is light weight and well balanced for all-day hunting.
      Can be used with any Goldmaster Series (48 kHz - 50 kHz) Search Coils.
      Optional Accessories (Sold Separately): NiCad Rechargeable Battery System
      Two Year Transferable Warranty
      MSRP 599.95 normally discounted to $499.95.
      White's Sierra Gold Trac Owner's Guide
      White’s Sierra Gold Trac (SGT) Data & User Reviews