• Like 1

I noticed that Nokta has posted the English language PulseDive User Manual on their website.

https://www.noktadetectors.com/wp-content/file-download/pulsedive/pulsedive-user-manual-en.pdf

It looks good!  They asked me to edit it and I had very few corrections and suggestions for it.

If you find any errors, let me know and I will pass them along to Nokta.  They might not accept all user suggestions but they have been very good about that in the past.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kac
      Got sick of buying 9v batteries for my Profind pp. Blackube just came out with rechargeable 9v lithium batters that have the same voltage as an alkaline. A little pricey at $25 for 2 but the PP no longer falses out when put on it's side then turned back up. This used to drive me crazy. Batteries put out near full power until they run out instead of fading in power like alkalines do.
      IMO worth the few extra bucks.
    • By Mark Gillespie
      Yes the old saying is true most of the time.  Well pump goes out and you miss the convenience of water when you are thirsty.   Well my F-Pulse started acting up with erratic beeping.  Put a fresh set of batteries in and still it was not acting right.  Decided to leave the batteries out overnight and the pointer actually started working but within a few minutes the same thing.  Thinking oh no, I bet the warranty has expired, I frantically searched until I found my paperwork and it looks like I have 3 weeks until the 2 year warranty expires. Contacted customer support, via email and Felix emailed me back with the needed RMA number and instructions for repair etc of the unit.  He also stated, that they were not doing any hobby repairs due to the city being closed down but he assured me that my warranty would be honored regardless of when they actually get to check my pinpointer. 
      Now I will say, I never missed this pointer until I had to start using my backup.  The F-Pulse gave me a lot better performance in the bad ground areas where I hunt.  I sure miss it a lot.

• By 67GTA
      I've seen videos of the Simplex and some pinpointers interfering with each other. Is this still a problem? I didn't assume a software update could fix this because 12khz is really close to most pinpointers. I own a Garrett carrot that I use with the Nox and a XP MI-6 with the Deus. I didn't want to buy the Simplex and then have to buy a new pinpointer also because of the interference.
    • By lockyman
      hello! i own fisher f-pulse pointer
      my problem is tha batteries started to leak and i needed to repair my on/off button, but i accidently scratched my pcb and my Q1 component is missing

is anyone owning fischer f-pulse and would open it and tell me what integrated circuit it is?

thanks 
      Jacob

• By spencer@wy
      Have any of you long-timers used this machine? I cant seem to find a review on forum, but didnt dig too hard.
      I was thinking abt taping probe to stick to poke in holes in creek, at least down to that 4ft. range. perhaps idenify some areas to dredge next month.
    • By Noah (FL)
      I saw this posted on an instagram account. Dwight has done promo stuff for NokMak so it shouldn’t be a hoax. Sent him a message as to a time frame and I will report back if he has any info unless Dilek has some info coming too.  
       I had thought about getting one of the Pulse Dives for super hot summer snorkeling before but the option of a larger coil definitely adds to the appeal.