Sign in to follow this  
Lone Star Digger

East Texas Here

Glad to be here! Been out of the hobby for a bit, but back now. Just ordered a Nox 800 to get restarted with. Looking forward to checking out the forums!

• Like 4

Welcome, Lone Star Digger!  Glad to hear you've found some time to renew this fascinating hobby.  You've made a wise choice with the Equinox.  Keep us in the loop with your upcoming finds.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum Lone Star!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Pea Eye
      Been doing MDing a long time with a Whites XLT. Just purchased a Equinox 800 and WOW!!, What a difference! Still carry the XLT as my back up. Love that Tool as well.  Well,....Just wanted to say Hi.
    • By LE.JAG
      Hi to all,

I just signed up on Rick's advice
      so, I live in France and I mainly explore the beaches
      and a little land // and soon the nugget // Easier by here to find gold coins than nuggets 🙂   

I used many detectors
      the greater majority were PI
      of which 9 pulsepowers / the rarest and most powerful
      was goldquest ssv3 / aquastar / Goldscan 5 / Goldscan 5c

I know Alexandre Tartar for a few decades
      and I test his different machines since
      whose famous Manta became AQuamanta
      and finally: Fisher Impluls AQ ....

See you soon on the forum
      And some finds of the last months, with the impulse AQ

• By Bolo
      Hello All:
      Been having some good opportunity for beach time but need something to do so thought I would get a metal detector Yahoo 

Bolo 

• By Erik_in_Mission
      Hello to everybody. Iam new here.😁
      Thank you for the quick and simple registrationprocess. 
      Iam a total newbie with detecting, honestly i newer did it before.
      A friend (hes from Tanzania)of mine and me want to search for some Gold in his country cause there are many places where you can find something. I think its the third biggest goldexporter in africa.
      Now i started to reseach about which detector we could use for our project. So i came to the conclusion to buy this a GPZ 7000 from minelab. At first i was pretty sure  about this decision but now i found out there are also machines called soil-scanner or soils radar (here a website i found: https://www.idc-detektor.de/webshop/3d--radar--professionell/3d-bodenscanner--radar/   , sorry its in german).
      So i really need experts who can help me. People who have experience/practice with these things and can help to take a good decission so that i dont missuse my money for a machine which is not really working. 
      Please help me also to use the forum in the right way. I dont what do disturb someone by posting something in the wrong place.
      Thanks for your support and special thanks to the inventor of this forum.
      With friendly regards.
      Erik
    • By Busho
      Hi everyone. New, naturally that's why im saying hi. 
      Detect for gold and relics as a hobby. Have for 20 yrs now, maybe longer I dont keep count. Live in the bush in Vic Australia. Have a 5000 and 800 Eqx.
      Will ask a few questions on the Eqx later. But for now just hi!
    • By AussieDigs
      Hi all,
      i should have introduced myself first instead of posting ‘which detector’. Sorry all!
      I’m a 60 yo kid living in the heritage listed gold town of Beechworth, Nth East Victoria, Australia. I should own a detector right? I do alot of camping and usually its in old gold fields. I really should own a detector aye?
      Being a beginner in a very ‘hot’ region with alot of trash, through some research i have decided to start with a new Fisher Gold Bug Pro which is on its way.
      My hobbies start with mostly trailbike riding. Its something i still thoroughly enjoy. I spend alot of time searching/looking for old mine shafts/sites by way of the bike.
      cheers all.
      Al.
      Yes, there is a mine in there!