Gerry In Idaho

Salt of the earth, gerry and i have never met nor have we ever even spoke until today, he and i done some horse trading today and i have to tell everyone about gerry. We corresponded back and forth threw emails for a couple days, he called me today and we talked for about an hour and i have to tell everyone here that he is a wealth of knowledge, and we talked like weve known each other for years.. what a wonderful man and the knowledge he has in this wonderful world of metal detecting is amazing.. hes prolly forgotten more then i will ever know, guys if anyone here is looking to buy anything in this hobby call gerry in idaho. I can honestly say ive spoken to the man one time and i have a friend forever..his passion for all things detecting is contagious and i believe you will feel the same, im lucky to have met this fella even though it was just threw emails and a phone call im excited to talk with him again. I just wanted to let everyone here know about my experience with gerry from idaho. Sometimes someone will come into yer life even briefly that truly leaves a mark, a positive mark and gerry done that for me.. check him out guys if u havent.

• Like 9

I have to agree.  Gerry is ON IT.

Mitchel

Fskafish - ✔️✔️✔️ Couldn’t agree more.  He’ll re-affirm what you think you know, and he’s “field tested” most every leading detector out there.  Did you buy one?