Sign in to follow this  
nwprospector

6" Eqx 06 Coil Sold Out?

I am kicking myself for not picking one up a few days ago, looks like the prices are creeping up on these and most stores show as sold out. Anyone know where I can pick one up at list in the US (~$179) that will ship in a few days? 

I picked up a second 6” coil for myself on a recent visit to my old shop in Alaska. You might give them a try as there were several on hand at the time. AMDS Contact Info

I've bought from Brian, he's very good to deal with. 

• Like 1

Yeah but now that you bought it it’s gone. The links no good.

• Like 1

Thanks for trying! :smile:

• Like 1

My local dealer in Tampa Florida has them in stock. Myersdepot.com  

45 minutes ago, Noah (FL) said:

My local dealer in Tampa Florida has them in stock. Myersdepot.com  

Thanks for the suggestions all! Just grabbed one!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Cheryl3713
      Hello, recently I've been given some of my  Uncle's things that he used while prospecting in California from the 1970's until about 1995 in the motherlode area, I only panned as a child and observed stream dregding so this is all new to me.  I received an E-Z Pickins dry vac back pack.  It's missing a few things so it needs work, but it has a manual of 27 pages in fairly decent shape.  If anyone wants a copy I'm willing to make them one cost of materials and a small processing fee for my time.  I have a copy of Dry Washing for Gold thats 81 pages if anyone is searching for that publication.  Thank you.

• By kac
      Wondering if anyone else has this issue with glare when detecting with the sun behind your back. The big screen reflects back. I was wondering if anyone has tried any anti-glare film and have any suggestions.
    • By dogodog
      I would like to introduce to you my new favorite hand digger. After about three weeks of detecting, I have come to love this new digger I have come across. It's small, light weight (about 10 1/2 oz.) and super strong. The handle design is not your typical T handle, It is reversed and angled for better leverage while digging. Great for some of us with bad hands and It's made from heat treated Chromoly steel. The edges are serrated and the tip is perfectly designed and sharp. The handle has a bed liner type grip and 3/4 inch tubing. The blade is 2 1/4 inches wide and 6 inches long. The overall length is about 12 1/2 inches at its longest measurement. This guy has figured out what diggers are supposed to be. I added a custom paint job and paracord /carabiner clip, The paint job  is holding up better than I thought and In my opinion this is one of the best diggers I have ever used.  Well where do you get one????? Lucky for you members here, It's made Here in the USA by one of our great members Kac. He makes them on a limited basis and Quantity so be aware that there are only so many to be had at a given time. Kac will give you all the details on pricing and shipping if you PM him. 

• By Steve Herschbach
      I've been updating this guide for almost twenty years now. It started back when there was little to offer in way of objective opinions on gold nugget detectors. That's not so much this case these days, but this is still the most comprehensive roundup available, along with some admittedly personal opinions about the models. These days we honestly have almost too many options, which can be confusing for beginners. So a few years ago I added my own short list of three models I recommend as safe picks for anyone around the world.
      The list was updated mainly to change my notes on the various Fisher 19 kHz models, where oddities in the First Texas marketing have now left the Gold Bug models high and dry as other FT 19 kHz models are available with better prices. I added warnings that the Minelab X-Terra 705 and GPX 4500 are in the process of being closed out and discontinued. Also added a big warning up front about counterfeit detectors - very common now in the nugget detector world.
      See the full guide here

• By PPP
      As many of you guys,i have waited for this machine for a long time.Actually last year my patient was at its end and i decided to buy a TDI Beachhunter. I have already a Garrett ATX , Equinox , and Garrett sea hunter. Iwanted to sell my ATX and sea hunter and put som money to buy the TDIBH. I dont know why but i decided to wait untill christmas and i assumedAQ will come as a christmas present which did'nt. Now im out of my patient again and don't know what to do? It is still nothing from Fisher.What should i DO??

• By Fossiker
      So today i picked up the Vanquish for my young bloke (son) and the Nox is mine.
      Looking at another machine for the minister of finance and war with more of a focus on gold. Heading out to a gold field in Australia soon.
      Do you recommend another Nox 800 or a goldmonster 1000 they are approximately the same price here. Thanks guys.