Sign in to follow this  
IronDigger

For Sale Vintage Fisher M-scope Model 29 Complete Unit !

I have here a Vintage Fisher M-Scope Model 29 available..this unit was owned by the late David G. Woods a County assessor from Marklevile California. Its complete with original head phones and instruction manuals from Fisher laboratories in Palo Alto California. For its age its in incredible good condition...looking at it it looks hardly used. It would make a great addition to any vintage collector of detectors. p.M. if interested or have any questions.

In 1936 Fisher Labs moved to a small building at 745 Emerson St. in Palo Alto to meet the growing demand for the Metallascope, which was nicknamed the M-Scope. Shortly thereafter, Dr. Fisher was granted a patent for his invention. The M-Scope became the accepted standard for all types of electronic metal detection. Geologists used it to locate ore, treasure hunters found treasure, utility companies pinpointed buried pipes, lumber mills detected metal inclusions in sawn logs and law enforcement uncovered abandoned and hidden weapons. In 1939, just prior to World War II, Fisher moved to an even larger building in Palo Alto at 1961 University Ave. During World War II and the Korean Conflict, Fisher Research Labs was called upon to contribute its technical competence to the war effort, but the M-Scope business was never neglected.

fisher 1.jpg

fisher2.jpg

fisher3.jpg

fisher4.jpg

fisher7.jpg

fisher13.jpg

fisher12.jpg

fisher11.jpg

fisher8.jpg

• Like 1

From Palo Alto , California before there was a Silicon Valley there 🙂

Yes , so true..the growth in this region is staggering...

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By goldbugron
      I have a Coil Tek 14" mono coil with cover and an additional new cover, mounted on rod. $125 shipped. (Conus), and
      a Nugget Finder 6'X10' elliptical mono with cover, mounted on rod. $100 shipped. (Conus)
      Call or text Ron  1-seven seven Five-30zero-1736. PayPal or USPS money order.

• By WesD
      Half ounce lot of nuggets sourced from the historic El Dorado and Placer County American River gold belt. Total weight: 15.65 grams $750

• By Goldgetter
      I have ran this one season. Has 2 9hp with 2 person dive compressors,cam locks, custom clean out system, brand new hot water heater(not installed)..... testing water $8000 posible trade prefer cash. Things of interest gpz7000,sdc2300,gpx5000, toyota 4x4 4cyl only, maybe other stuff, dosnt hirt to ask. Located in ca. Pm for details 

• By IronDigger
      Used but in good condition, missing coil cover. 175.00

• By dirtman
      ===========     COIL IS SOLD  6/24/19  ===========

18" Advantage Mono, finds the small and deep ones great coverage comes with coil cover in excellent condition.
      $250.    CALL OR REPLY HERE  
      No texts or data on this phone number calls only  928 303 8474

• By IronDigger
      Found this 19.53 gram lunker years ago...I call it  " snoopy " ..if anyone's interested   send me a message.