• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Chase Goldman
      Did some CW relic hunting in Virginia this week using a variety of detectors including a GPX, Equinox 800, and a Deus and came away with some great relic finds. In a single hole I found a lead disc which is a possible backing to breast plate, part of a sword belt hanger, a dropped Sharps minie ball, and a purposely flattened Eagle I Coat button (possible poker chip) along with some glass and plate shards including a piece that had the word "Baltimore" on it. the Equinox got me into that hole, probably due to the lead disc, despite terribly hot soil. At another site, I hit my bucket lister, my first US Cavalry bit boss along about a foot down using a GPX 4800 with some other dropped and fired bullets and balls, some cannon friction primers, and other pieces of brass including a flat button found elsewhere in the fields. All in all, it was a great week with that bit boss being the highlight. Thanks for stopping by.

• By Steve Herschbach
      Published on Oct 2, 2019 by EnglandsHistory.
      Extreme depth test on multiple buried targets, hammered coins, and a mini hoard of 1.1kg who wins the test???? you decide....metal detecting uk.

• By BeachHunter
      The ORX remote control is available to purchase by itself. Would it be compatible with my Deus WS4 and WS5 Headphones HF Coils and shaft? Thanks!
    • By Ridge Runner
      I’ve been a long time lover of small coils hunting a new location for the first time. 
       I’m wondering why none are being made . It could be I’m the first that ask for one . I don’t look to find it at my door anytime soon.
       All the relic hunters and one coin hunter in the bunch I can see why I’m sucking hind teat.
       Chuck 
    • By relicmeister
      When hooking up to charge LED is not lighting up except with feeble glow. Charger cables and 
      contact were checked. If not lighting up bright do I assume a faulty coil battery?,  how do I know?
      thanks
    • By Kickindirt
      A friend and I spent a couple days swinging around a couple junk filled ghost towns. I am very familiar with the Xp deus. I had also brought with the new to me Xp ORX. I spent my time swinging both the deus/ORX with the 9 Hf, 9x5Hf and my LF 11x13 coils. I found some good stuff and was really able to put the new ORX to work. I kept the ORX equipped with the 9x5hf coil. Deus with 9Hf coil. Also have my 11x13 on a straight shaft to easily switch to that. These site have been hit hard over the last few years by me and a ton of other people and have seen 3 to 4 large group hunts. Heres a few pics