Opal And A Little Bit More

4 hours ago, 1515Art said:

The next question on my mind was is there any gold?????

Good question.  Even better answer (as in ~25 tr oz).

• Like 1

That opal is truly amazing, like mini nebulae in a rock. Does your friend have a website where they sell what they mine? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jasong said:

That opal is truly amazing, like mini nebulae in a rock. Does your friend have a website where they sell what they mine? 

It’s beautiful material for sure, I don’t know yet about websites, I’ll ask and post it here if there is one. She had a bag full of little polished pieces I noticed many were already drilled with holes for stringing into jewelry, my mind was lost thinking about the yellow stuff so with the brain on yellow overload and no ability to control my arms and legs forming coherent sentences was a struggle and I wasn’t paying complete attention to the opal, but I don’t think the little pieces of polished boulder opal were very expensive? Some were in the $50 range I think, not sure if that was retail or wholesale. The big chunk in the picture was marked 45,000. In RMB that puts it retail around $6,700. And wholesale somewhere around $4k, next time over she’s going to bring the really good stuff for us to see I’m not sure yet what that’ll be but I’m guessing something nice. If you want any of this let me know I’ll see what she can do.

• Like 1

Holy moly! I'll have to settle with just looking at what you post for now. ? 

• Like 1