The Longer I Use The 7000 The More I Like It

2 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

Klunker is a bad man!!!!?

Regular Bad Man Keyoka……...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Norvic said:

KL, 10 minutes,  if Steve don`t put you in the sin bin for a month, I`ll chuck a temper tantrum and eat worms, talkin about our beloved ML like that. 

Just honest opinions... nothing wrong with that. There is a distinct difference between critical commentary and senseless product bashing. If there is anyone that likes the weight or the price of the GPZ it would be a shocker.

• Like 7

22 hours ago, klunker said:

What an excellent opportunity for a grumpy contrarian to contribute 2 cents worth.

The 7000 is still heavy and clumsy.

The arm strap is still to short.

The screens sill go bad even after being replaced and they scratch easily.

The plastic is still cheap.

The coil covers are specifically designed to collect dirt and break when you remove them for cleaning and are expensive.

They have a bunch of doodadery and gismoism that 96.2% of the owners never use but paid for.

The magic downloads turned out to be a bust.

The 12 volt auto charger could have been made cheaper I suppose, but I don't know how.

It cost you endless hours digging up $3 nuggets at unbelievable depths.

I will now ban myself from this forum for 10 minutes as punishment for heresy.

Klunker spot on prophetic ramblings could not be more off base. But make the most sense when you have to spend a grueling day in the field with him. He talks incessantly. I just pretend to take in everything he speaks in jibberish half sentences, and nod my head in accordance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sourdough Scott said:

Klunker spot on prophetic ramblings could not be more off base. But make the most sense when you have to spend a grueling day in the field with him. He talks incessantly. I just pretend to take in everything he speaks in jibberish half sentences, and nod my head in accordance. 

Hearing aids.....?

• Haha 1

I don`t know but I think the Teacher let him off scot free, should have been a least a week in the sin bin. Teachers Pet...…………..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1