• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Skookum
      Not too shabby for an Arizona weekend. (We don’t have the old stuff you others have got in the ground.) Three straight days of detecting yields an 1898 Barber Quarter, 1945 Mercury dime, 1951 Franklin 50 cent piece, Utah state tax token, 13 Wheat pennies, some other trinkets, and a 14k gold/platinum setting diamond ring. Not shown here was also a serial number stamped on a plaque from an 1880s sewing machine and a whole pile of other junk. I’m most excited about the Barber and the 50 cent silver. The quarter was about 6-7 inches down and on edge. It sounded good both ways, but swinging inconsistent numbers on the Equinox 800 in Field 1 with the 15 inch coil. I surmise the yard had been cleaned out before even though the owner thought it had not. That was one of it’s only few coins in 8 hours of detecting it—and the yard was massive. Conversely, the Merc., Franklin, and most of the Wheats came from the another small 8’ by 16 ‘ front yard that took only a couple of hours to detect. The diamond ring came from the old school house. Left by someone else unwilling to dig a repeatable number 12 target. Can’t wait to do it again, but going to need some muscle recovery time from all those lunges and precision digging. 

• By strick
      19-20 on the ole Nox
      stamped 14k

• By NCtoad
      There's a small stream not too far from where I live that has a smooth rock bed that you can slide down.  So, the other day I took my kids there and I also took my nox.  In fairly shallow (18"), but swift water my third target rang up a solid 12.  I was in park 1.  Got a 2.2 gram 14k ring.  I don't have a scoop yet but I did just order one.

• By rod-pa
      if anyone has ideas, i would appreciate your knowledge or guesses.  I am pretty sure it isnt plated, but it doesnt ID like a sterling ring would on my detector.

Thanks for your help

• By Againstmywill
      I pulled the trigger on the 15" coil (and 6") and needed to make sure all was OK with it. So, out to the football field again for 2 hours. After hoovering about $3-$4 in change(one hole had 4 quarters and a large chunk of aluminum foil that was really jumpy in the numbers), I headed to the area where my silver chain was found. There was a strong and long signal which showed up as a 9. About 5 inches down came the start of this day's highlight. I had to dig more as it was stretched out underground. Not quite as heavy as the last one, but it was enjoyable seeing another silver chain come back to life. Again, I was using Park 1, ground balanced, 7 recovery, and 20 sensitivity. The coil sure covers ground, and it actually does a good job of picking through the clutter. 

• By Mike Hillis
      First rings with the Gold Kruzer.
      The anchor ring is rose colored 925 silver.
      The white ring is costume but the stone looks to be real.  It is very pretty.   The camera just doesn't do it justice.  Everyone I show it to tries to keep it.  HA.
      A fun couple of hours. 
      HH
      Mike