TDI Spp To SL Conversion Link Request

At one time I bookmarked or downloaded photo and text instructions on modifying the TDI/SPP to effectively turn it into a TDI/SL.  I can't seem to find it.  Anyone here know the link(s)?

The SPP has the same board as the TDI SL and if that is the case the connection is clearly marked. At least this thread indicates that is the situation and therefore should be an easy modification.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7635&p=1

Here is a picture of the circuit board from the SPP I had in 2015 - it had a TDI SL circuit board. The COND. MODE connection is in lower left near headphone plug in. Click photo for larger view.

Wpost-1-0-28575600-1447882833.jpg
White's SPP circuit board

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, Steve.  I found another link:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13934

which is actually referenced in your 2015 post.  This one has basically the same info but includes a bit more detail on an actual garage mod.  I just ordered from Amazon what I think is the right wiring and plug.  It comes Wednesday and if it fits I'll post the product link here.

• 1 month later...

I'm presently pursuing if there are any revisions that might explain performance differences between the SL version of the TDI.  This is my board.

20190602_182210_HDR(1).jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings to everyone on the forum! If someone wants to help me, my problem is that I removed all parts from the TDI SL plate  however it happened that my hard disc got worse and only the files with blank plates remained to me and works in the Sprint Layout  if somebody wants it and wants me to send photos which are clearly seen components on the plate ..

Thanks in advance my mail is : nenadmatejevic1@gmail,com

TDI Sprint.JPG