Minelab Vanquish, New Detector Soon To Be Released

My sources tell me that it is---

...umph...oh, muffled,,,,grrrrr,,,dang....arf....wth,, glass breaking,,ouch...boom..slap..,gunshots,,..sirens.... dogs barking,,, phone and computer smashed.... billy clubs to the head and shoulders, busted nose.......

Update:

I'm sorry I cannot divulge any information or knowledge about Minelabs newest detector.... ...owwwww..OKAY!!!--

."im typing as fast as I can... you have broken my fingers"

Anyway--- no new detector and dont get anything started SS----that stands for sh.. stirrer...?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

PA forum suggests it might be called Minelab Vanquish and some sort of new PI tech.  I dare say no one knows until it’s announced.  

Steve H may get his lightweight, under 2k PI after all!  ?

• Like 3

I'm not sure its a PI. Its a multi IQ machine so that tends to indicate treasure unit. CTX3030 replacement maybe?

• Like 4

I heard rumors at a recent GPAA gold show that Minelab was releasing a low to mid range detector to counter and one up the Simplex. So, something Multi IQ between the Go-Find/X-Terra  and the Equinox.

Jeff

• Like 1

Info coming in few months...release in november for christmas maybe?

maybe just once Minelab will provide a detector with a longer shaft that a tall person can use comfortably and give you a control box cover to protect your big $$ investment! ...and plastic that doesn’t break and charger wires that are not thin as hair. Its the design package that lacks not the platform.

im a lover not a minelab hater, i have had most gold models since the 2000, its just that they never listen

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, RedDirtDigger said:

Info coming in few months...release in november for christmas maybe?

maybe just once Minelab will provide a detector with a longer shaft that a tall person can use comfortably and give you a control box cover to protect your big $$ investment! ...and plastic that doesn’t break and charger wires that are not thin as hair. Its the design package that lacks not the platform.

im a lover not a minelab hater, i have had most gold models since the 2000, its just that they never listen

I'm hearing you RDD,

Even way back when I was a Minelab dealer I wrote to them numerous times about the lack of quality of their chargers, curly cables, and the fact that the shafts were too damned short ! They only thing they did improve was the curly cables, which are at least serviceable now ! The shafts are still too short for anyone about 5 foot 10 or taller ! The wires on the chargers are still very light weight and fragile, and not up to the job when you are knocking about out bush ! The wires for the SDC headphones at the plug were a disgrace !

For the amount of money we pay, and their supposed " military spec ", some of the stuff they produce is just crap !

Rick

• Like 1

Steve the doubt minelab cause to users and dealer sales by dribbling a release over 6 or maybe nine months is good for no-one. I believe they should at least say whether it is a premium relic or gold model or budget...whatever...so they dont cause anguish and a hold on purchases over the whole spectrum of users and models

• Like 5

1 hour ago, RedDirtDigger said:

Steve the doubt minelab cause to users and dealer sales by dribbling a release over 6 or maybe nine months is good for no-one. I believe they should at least say whether it is a premium relic or gold model or budget...whatever...so they dont cause anguish and a hold on purchases over the whole spectrum of users and models

I am not arguing at all with any of that. They do read the forum so your message has been heard. :smile:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1