Minelab Vanquish, New Detector Soon To Be Released

3 hours ago, RedDirtDigger said:

...so they dont cause anguish and a hold on purchases over the whole spectrum of users and models

Perhaps It'll be called the Minelab "Anguish"  

Sorry, carry on - - - :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So ... stirring a little on a different thread ... Steve doesn't have a Z right now.

Does he have a Victory?

• Like 1

There were no gold/recreational detectors announced in the Codan half yearly report issued 20th February 2019.

There was however a new countermine detector announced:

"After two years of development, Minelab’s new countermine dual-sensing detector is in final testing and will be released in this half. This detector was partially funded by the Australian government and combines ground-penetrating radar with simultaneous multi-frequency metal detection in a compact, lightweight, high-performance dual-technology detector. It will be the best dual-sensing detector on the market."

Been in development since around 2016.

• Like 3

True - I was just pointing out that whatever it is it didn't make the half yearly report but a countermine detector release did.

I'm thinking it's not something that will interest most that already own topline machines? MultiIQ but possibly cheaper version of Equinox?

All speculation until Minelab release something factual.

10 hours ago, phrunt said:

You may as well sign up to their newsletter and get the news about it as it happens.  Thanks for the link Brushcreek

http://www.minelab.com/victoryunearthed

At least the Victory name is now confirmed.

"Be the first to know when the ground breaks,..." (from the webpage linked above)

Or just monitor detectorprospector.com and be tied for second.  I'm fine with that.

• Like 2