Minelab Vanquish, New Detector Soon To Be Released

I have to say thats a cool name.........................did you know that the Victory (Ship) fought the Redoutable(ship) in Trafalgar 1805.And the Redoutable is the french version of the Lobo(Tesoro)............... name of the ship were so cool at the time.

Oooooops enough of the history lesson i am going back to make cake and desserts??Vive la France!

RR

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rivers rat said:

Apparently the name is : VANQUISH

That name was mentioned on the Australian PA forum. 

Perhaps there are 2 detectors?  The counter mine and a different public offering. 

We’ll know sometime in the next 6 months ?

• Like 1

Whatever it is I’m on hold now to get a new detector. Was in the market but this tease has me saving instead buying. There’s about three machines I would love for it to be. Hopefully Minelab isn’t going to keep this going too long. And hopefully it doesn’t end up being a GoFind update. 

September 2019 Updatethe new Minelab Vanquish has been officially introduced. See the latest information here.

So I'll venture to say (by the tones and the blurred image) that it's a replacement for the ctx 3030...probably faster then the 3030 with good ID and disc at depth...something we have been asking for for a long time...I'd be guessing that 3030 sales have diminished with the nox...I for one hardly use mine but refuse to get rid of it for it's great Disc in park like settings....

strick 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, strick said:

So I'll venture to say (by the tones and the blurred image) that it's a replacement for the ctx 3030...probably faster then the 3030 with good ID and disc at depth...something we have been asking for for a long time...I'd be guessing that 3030 sales have diminished with the nox...I for one hardly use mine but refuse to get rid of it for it's great Disc in park like settings....

strick 

Agree. An upgraded CTX  with a serious gold capability. That is, a detector that can locate gold in areas of high trash. Not a competitor to the 7000,  but to complement it. Just a guess.

You can bet the reason you are hearing about this now is the Minelab Global Conference held in Sardinia, Italy a week ago. Dealers would have been informed, and although they are not supposed to say anything dealers always leak information. Minelab knows this and so these types of announcements tend to happen right after a dealer meeting.

• Like 4