Minelab Vanquish, New Detector Soon To Be Released

18 hours ago, Jin said:

From Codans Management Briefing & Site Tour Presentation. I guess there's more money making machines for the bottom end market than the top. Looks like no zed replacement just yet.

nquish.PNG

Very interesting . Well that confirms my belief that the Vanquish is Terra's replacement . 

Interesting also , there are 3 Go Find models , 3? Vanquish models , 2 so far Equinox models . Then what ? Theres the Safari , ET and the CTX . Will there be a 3 tier model for their replacements too ? 

(Also if they are expanding multi freq across the board then maybe the Vanquish will use both 7 and 18.75 khts together ? )

I hope that the second tier model has all the top end does but without added GPS extras . I only need what i need for finding the targets , but it has to be at least as good as the ET on target info .

The top end buyers are too critical and will never be satisfied.  The profit and viability of a company has to be in a mass marketed machine that is 'competent' for the occasional user.  The dealers need a good margin and then the system is happy again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mn90403 said:

The top end buyers are too critical and will never be satisfied.  The profit and viability of a company has to be in a mass marketed machine that is 'competent' for the occasional user.  The dealers need a good margin and then the system is happy again.

A mate of mine thinks its not worth Minelab bringing out a machine less than the Nox . Not everyone can afford a Nox or needs one. 

I am looking forward to this machine coming , i hope i do want one . I wont put my name down for the early ones . I will wait till i see it out there or in the shop. 

I will get the Vanquish 540 out of the 3 machines. If its a machine i want.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

I agree 23000%..................how many times I asked directly my favourite manufacturer smaller coil in concentric...........

RR

• Haha 1

Here is a marketing 'plan' for Minelab.  They should put out the machine that they need to to make money and they should ENCOURAGE after market makers to make speciality products and software builds for some of us who want MORE.  The computer industry did it dozens of years ago but this industry thinks they have such big secrets they don't want anyone to know what is under the hood in the way of code and hardware chips.  Let it go and let us get the few remaining objects that can be found with a metal detector in our countries and then all of the detectorless countries out there will have masses of people finding their goodies.

• Like 2

Remember guys, the info was that there are 3 detector types due out from ML this financial year. The Vanquish series is just one of them. The GPZ is due for replacement in November (4 years is up). The SDC 2300 is overdue by almost a year. Something to think about ?

You chose to follow it at some point, there is a box up top to the right of the topic title that says "follow" with the people's names who are following it, you can click that box, then click the red "unfollow" button in the new box that pops up, or select "do not receive notifications" if you are on mobile and if it doesn't give you the red button for some reason.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Aureous said:

Remember guys, the info was that there are 3 detector types due out from ML this financial year. The Vanquish series is just one of them. The GPZ is due for replacement in November (4 years is up). The SDC 2300 is overdue by almost a year. Something to think about ?

Where does it say 3 detector types ? I have only seen 3 detectors , Vanquish 340 / 440 / 540 .

The GPZ and SDC haven't been out that long . The ET and CTX and Safari are old school a bit and do need replacement .

I dont think this is going to be a Gold machine year .

• Like 1