Something New Coming? Minelab Vanquish

Minelab is suppose to come out with the MDS-10 soon also I thought... It was trademarked last year. Also they just trademarked in Australia on April 17th something called Super-D, which they currently call their 19" coil for the GPZ, but why trademark now ????

minelab mds-10.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DolanDave said:

Minelab is suppose to come out with the MDS-10 soon also I thought... It was trademarked last year. Also they just trademarked in Australia on April 17th something called Super-D, which they currently call their 19" coil for the GPZ, but why trademark now ????

minelab mds-10.jpg

That looks like an SDC update. But the military version. Would be great to see an SDC updated with some kind of discrimination. I use it as a patch hunter mostly in very remote areas and a GPX level of discrimination would be a must buy for me. And it seems it should be no problem technology wise for them. 

Going by what i have tried to find out and it isn't much . I think its going to be a replacement for the Excalibur . 

Might be wrong and i would like a replacement for the ET / CTX . But i think the Excal.

According to everyone,... the new Minelab model should come out this year ... And if it's called Victory-so it certainly won't be a low or mid end detector.

Victory ... - I think it's a detector ... pretty much a class over the Equinox...

12 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

According to everyone,... the new Minelab model should come out this year ... And if it's called Victory-so it certainly won't be a low or mid end detector.

Victory ... - I think it's a detector ... pretty much a class over the Equinox...

Where did the name Vanquish come from ? 

When I talked to someone in the know that wouldn't go into detail. They didn't deny the name. 

Vanquish sounds better. Victory is to much Ship in it.

If that is the machine in question , that has a big screen the size of the ET / CTX . Tones dont sound very much like the ET but maybe thats because of no headphones. Sounds a bit like the Nox .

Looks like its on a straight hopefully 3 piece carbon shaft , cant see the coil well enough but it needs to be 11 inch .

Hope the battery is longer lasting too.