Something New Coming? Minelab Vanquish

You can bet the reason you are hearing about this now is the Minelab Global Conference held in Sardinia, Italy a week ago. Dealers would have been informed, and although they are not supposed to say anything dealers always leak information. Minelab knows this and so these types of announcements tend to happen right after a dealer meeting.

• Like 3

On May 2, 2019 at 4:14 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

You can bet the reason you are hearing about this now is the Minelab Global Conference held in Sardinia, Italy a week ago. Dealers would have been informed, and although they are not supposed to say anything dealers always leak information. Minelab knows this and so these types of announcements tend to happen right after a dealer meeting.

Waiting on some leaks :biggrin:   

strick

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'll say what I know (third-hand) from a dealer. The Vanquish is the new Gold prospecting detector that is an evolution of the GPZ7000. It will have an astounding price-tag, which has become typical of Minelab. We'll probably faint when its announced ? Very cryptic, but Ive heard that there are 2 more detectors due out before the end of the year also, one to  possibly to replace the SDC2300 and another to replace the CTX3030. One thing that WAS stressed about the new mega-prospecting machine, it will have astounding depth capabilities and will pull gold from thrashed locations like a cash register ? They are THAT confident. We will await the facts when they arrive....

On 5/8/2019 at 10:59 AM, Aureous said:

I'll say what I know (third-hand) from a dealer. The Vanquish is the new Gold prospecting detector that is an evolution of the GPZ7000. It will have an astounding price-tag, which has become typical of Minelab. We'll probably faint when its announced ? Very cryptic, but Ive heard that there are 2 more detectors due out before the end of the year also, one to  possibly to replace the SDC2300 and another to replace the CTX3030. One thing that WAS stressed about the new mega-prospecting machine, it will have astounding depth capabilities and will pull gold from thrashed locations like a cash register ? They are THAT confident. We will await the facts when they arrive....

I have been doing digging and i now feel i know whats coming .

I haven't heard anything about Gold machines and i know a dealer here that will be getting them in . The UK isn't a Gold nugget hunting Country . So it has to be a new relic machine .

I put an idea to this person and he went a bit quiet .

This is the idea . The new machine "Vanquish" will be a replacement for the old Sovereign and maybe Excalibur machines . People have for years complained about the demise of the Sovereign and maybe Minelab have finally clicked ?

The dealer i mainly go to hasn't let on but i am very good at sussing things and that is what i feel the new machine is. 

If it is then it wont be a replacement for the CTX . That will come later , the CTX even though heavy and based on older tech hasn't been out for long and i feel its the same for the GPZ 7000 . 

Does the GPZ sell well ? 

Anyway i would put a small bet on it that the new Vanquish will be a belated replacement for the Sovereign type. And i and many other will hope so.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting.

I am long term user of excalibur II and CTX3030. Primarily in sea water.

I felt the equinox was a let down.

7 hours ago, robin said:

Interesting.

I am long term user of excalibur II and CTX3030. Primarily in sea water.

I felt the equinox was a let down.

Its not a let down really. Its not meant to be a top end machine. The lack of good target info proves it. 

It I feel is a very uprated but slightly flawed replacement for the Terra.

Unless the Vanquish is a replacement ??

22 minutes ago, Nuke em said:

Its not a let down really. Its not meant to be a top end machine. The lack of good target info proves it. 

It I feel is a very uprated but slightly flawed replacement for the Terra.

Unless the Vanquish is a replacement ??

The equinox was over hyped as being a ctx killer. Clearly not though it does have a great display and pinpoint.

As for the vanquish we shall see.

• Like 1