Something New Coming? Minelab Vanquish

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

“new metal detector For Metal Detecting, water hunting, relic hunting and treasure hunting”

A ctx replacement ?

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

“new metal detector For Metal Detecting, water hunting, relic hunting and treasure hunting”

That going by what your saying looks more like a Sovereign / Excalibur replacement than anything else . Looks like i might have hit the nail on the head.

So it will be a higher end model than the Nox but lower than the CTX /ET .

I bet the ET or Safari go at the end of the year , they are being dropped in price by quite a margin here and the ET is a real hard seller now.

Or is the new machine to replace those 2 models ? 

I hope so and hope it has very much better target info than the Nox and at least on a par with the ET /CTX 

2 hours ago, Nuke em said:

going by what your saying

I am quoting from this YouTube page so I am just repeating whoever posted it.

The MD-Hunter Blog likes to make things up but also does have info at times that is ahead of the curve. The problem is you never know which is which! :laugh: This screenshot from https://md-hunter.com/wiki/minelab/ is projecting three models: Vanquish 340, Vanquish 440, and Vanquish 540

7ABED886-D127-474D-9277-C7B72BCC4E2A.jpeg

• Like 1

Not seen that before. 

Now i know what its all about . 

If this is true then the Nox is higher end than the Terra and these Vanquish machines are replacements for the Terra's .

Well i doubt i will need one but we'll see.

Whats that bit about accumulator about ? 

8 hours ago, robin said:

Accumulator is a battery. Bit of an old fashion word.

Like dynamo is an alternator .

1 hour ago, Nuke em said:

Like dynamo is an alternator .

That’s it.

wonder is “the contraption “ will have “the force”

?

• Like 1

Anything more on the Vanquish machine(s) yet ? I wonder if they will operate on both 7 and 18.75 khts together? If they do they will be good on the salt i think. This machine could if priced right be a major headache for other makers . Even more than the Nox is . Something good like a dual freq Terra and waterproof could eat into Garrett sales . It all depends on the price.

I think the info on the Vanquish 340 / 440 / 540 might well be true. 

A dealer said once that Minelab were working on a Terra replacement . I thought the Nox was it , obviously it isn't . 

Wonder what else they have planned?

That seminar in Sardinia was big. around 200 guests i heard , all for a cheaper machine ? Must be more than that.

Roll on.