Something New Coming? Minelab Vanquish

7 hours ago, LowTide said:

Perhaps this is the fabled "Mosca"?  Alas the "Minelab Mosca" with dual simultaneous frequencies, lightweight, and waterproof.?

If it works on the salt wet properly that could kill sales of many makes . Might even take sales off the Nox too.

Minelab Vanquish added to the Detector Database. I am fudging model numbers because except for the untrustworthy Russian site there has only been mention of one actual detector - the Vanquish. I'll update as new information appears. A new vanquish tag now allows all vanquish threads on all forums to be traced in one go - just click the tag.

• Like 1

It reminds of one of the cordless stick vacuums I’ve been looking at. Hope it sucks up gold like a vacuum.

DAAF879E-0A30-4D85-831F-C55BB121C59F.jpeg

• Haha 1

New Information.....: Vanquish will be a multifrequency detector.....

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

New Information.....: Vanquish will be a multifrequency detector.....

That's old news . known for weeks. Hope it works in the salt wet.

I cant say , i will get source into trouble. But it has been said that Minelab wasn't bringing out another single freq machine.

They said that single freqs are obsolete , to go back would make a mockery of that .

• Like 1

We shall see.  It is hard to see how there is room “under” the Nox 600 for a simultaneous multifrequency detector.  All that X-Terra technology waiting for a new mechanical design and a software/hardware “tweak” to let the same coils run at both available frequencies (unlike the X-Terra - and it’s hopeless  ‘buy a coil of each size for each frequency” mess).

If I am right in my guess, then you are right as well - Minelab will have some fast explaining to do as to why anyone would want anything “obsolete” like a “singlefreaker”

• Haha 1

I bet if they knocked $550 off a 5 to 40 khz selectable single frequency version of the Equinox 800, they could make a killing.  They would be more than half way there by simply not including the wireless accessories (going by what ML charges for them as standalone accessories) and it would still challenge most other selectable single frequency detectors on the street not to mention pure single freakers. But yeah, I don't think they are going to single frequency with Vanquish.