Sign in to follow this  
dirtman

For Sale Reduced Price Whites GMT Nice, $420 Shipped

Selling for a friend that does not get out detecting any more, he bought it new.  Nice overall condition.
Just received it back from Whites Electronics yesterday. Sent in for repair and tuning.
Brand New coil along with some other new parts and I am taking it out for a "spin" today to see how HOT it has been tuned.
Repairs have a 90 day warranty, and it has a coil cover.  I have the receipt in my name as I ordered the work.
Heres some pics    REDUCED PRICE   $420.00 SHIPPED  
maybe I'll add a nugget photo if I get lucky testing it today. 
Reply here or call me , No texts/data  on this number 928 303  8474

WP_20190430_002.jpg

WP_20190430_003.jpg

WP_20190430_004.jpg

WP_20190430_005.jpg

WP_20190430_007.jpg

• Like 1

AS OF 6/17/19 WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS THANK YOU.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By afreakofnature
      I have had about 9 people now send me offers from the post I put up in a different thread .  I guess I will sell it after-all.  I am going to allow a full day for anyone else to submit offers and or ask questions. Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9PM Mountain time, I will PM the person with the highest offer, as I get PMs through out the day I will let others know what the exact highest offer is or let them know if they are currently the highest.  I do have to work, so have patience with my replies.  The offers will be confidential so you will not know who bid what for the privacy of others.  Bid price does not include shipping since I have had people in and out of the states interested and i will ship overseas.
      The coil plug and shaft came off a working GPZ19.  There are no returns, funds can be paid with PayPal Friends and Family or Money Order when bidding is over.  The GPZ19 worked perfect before I cut the cord that is the only guarantee I can give you.  I had to have the cord replaced because where it was attached to the coil some wires were almost starting to be exposed from wear, they let me keep the old cord during replacement.  So if you soldier this incorrectly or whatever else you do to it, it is still yours.

• By dirtman
      ===========     COIL IS SOLD  6/24/19  ===========

18" Advantage Mono, finds the small and deep ones great coverage comes with coil cover in excellent condition.
      $250.    CALL OR REPLY HERE  
      No texts or data on this phone number calls only  928 303 8474

• By WesD
      Half ounce lot of nuggets sourced from the historic El Dorado and Placer County American River gold belt. Total weight: 15.65 grams $750
    • By IronDigger
      Found this 19.53 gram lunker years ago...I call it  " snoopy " ..if anyone's interested   send me a message. 

• By PG-Prospecting
      Detech 17X21 DD SEF coil.  Used only a few times, in great condition.  $250
      Im located in Virginia.  

• By goldbugron
      NEW package/price.  The GPX-4000 comes with an 11" Minelab DD coil, 11" Coil Tek Anti-Interference coil, harness, battery with charger, new Koss UR-30 headphone, and 2 Docs bungee cords. $1100 shipped (USA). I accept PayPal or USPS money order. Call or text Ron. Seven seven five 300-1736.