Taking The Plunge, Spending Our Summer Downunder

On ya Condor, WTG. BBs going to have a busy season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don’t worry Condor we will look after you, I have already set up a bar tab for you, you currently owe 3 cartons.

Paul almost done a similar trick to his zed , first 5 minutes of meeting him he pulled his zed out and stuck it on the roof of the car with 1 rotten old strap holding it ?

Swapped an ounce of gold for your prospecting vehicle today, when I transferred the registration they asked if we were taking it interstate, I just laughed ‘she wouldn’t make it that far’ so I got a discount and added another carton to your bill ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Contemplating such an adventure without local Aussie support would have been far too ambitious, even for me.  Paul's experiences having been helped along by Norvic, the GoldHounds and now Trent have given us a path and a certain confidence that if everything goes to "sheet", we have distant forum friends to turn for help and guidance.  Finding gold is really just the catalyst and an arbitrary goal to justify this pioneer spirit and lust for adventure.  My sincere thanks in advance to all our Aussie friends from this forum and especially to Trent for helping make this adventure of a lifetime possible.  Also an acknowledgement to our Moderator for making and keeping this forum a place of knowledge, friendship and civil discourse. 

OK, dry your eyes and harden up out there.  I got 19 days to kill before wheels up.  Paul leaves in less than a week but he got the sniffles and thinks he dying of pneumonia.  I think he allowed his blood alcohol level to drop too low and the germs found a foothold. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Wow, I am very excited for you Steve and I admit a little jealous. I am sure it will be quite an adventure and I hope you find a pile of gold!!

Seems like half the forum members here are headed to Australia this year. I am proud the forum has been able to facilitate some connections made around the world. It does not get any better than that! ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Have a great time, Condor!

The Aussies don't worry about things like spiders, ticks and snakes so just remember to keep your stuff off the ground and closed up...or you may get a surprise!

ENVY...is my middle name

best wishes

fred

• Like 4

I`d like to barrow them too KL, and see how the hell you managed to condense our lingo so much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don`t know the go with lingos, I can understand Paul`s written word but be buggered if I can understand his spoken word, and it isn`t only about deafness.

Not to worry Condor, we`ll learn ya OZ.

• Haha 1