Hi All

Busho

Hi everyone. New, naturally that's why im saying hi. 

Detect for gold and relics as a hobby. Have for 20 yrs now, maybe longer I dont keep count. Live in the bush in Vic Australia. Have a 5000 and 800 Eqx.

Will ask a few questions on the Eqx later. But for now just hi!

• Like 2

Welcome, Busho!  You're in a garden spot for natural gold, and I guess the (mining) relics come along for the ride.  I look forward to your posts of upcoming finds.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

Welcome, Busho!  You're in a garden spot for natural gold, and I guess the (mining) relics come along for the ride.  I look forward to your posts of upcoming finds.

Thanks mate. Yeah its a good place, plenty of access to a lot of areas of forests. I like my relic hunting as much as looking for gold. Shame old buttons and musket balls aren't as precious as the yellow though. It's all good fun to me.

12 minutes ago, BeachHunter said:

Welcome aboard Busho! Good luck with the finds!

Thanks mate. Had the day off today, few hold ups but got out by lunchtime. No luck with the 5000, kept checking it in case it was in the wrong mode ?, it wasn't, just a very target shy day. Bit of junk in one area though. Off tomorrow and the misses gave the go ahead to have a go there with the 800. Im not going to argue with that. 

• Like 1

Good luck tomorrow Busho. It’s great to see that the Wife supports the hobby. Bring her home some gold!

On 5/3/2019 at 1:33 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

Welcome to the forum and thanks for taking the effort to join. :smile:

Hi mate, thanks. Good forum by the looks. All detecting and no rubbish. If only actual detecting was the same. ?