Wireless Headphones.... Good or Bad?

Wanting to get a pair of wireless headphones....tired of trees snatching the ones I have off my head when I walk because the wire gets hung up...

Looking for insight on the pros and con's and do they pull interference around power lines...

nugget65-

Steve posted some great links to other posts that are very informative re going wireless in my post called "blue tooth SDC" just a couple of days ago (http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/595-wireless-headphones/). I've done some additional research as well. Looks like . the Sennheiser R160 with Kleer technology may be the way to go. Found some for right at $100 on Amazon.

Dean

• Like 1

Wireless is the way to go if you get the right set up.  Not sure how Bluetooth is working now but older versions had hang ups with delay in audio primarily.  Some can be noisy to the detector as well.  Pro's are you can set your detector down and way without the tether, as you noted no tree branches snagging you up and with light weight headsets, I've got ear buds, no sweaty ears.  Hard for find good FM based sets now but they are out there as well.

• Like 1