Sign in to follow this  
kac

Rechargeable Aa 1.5v Batteries

I recently purchased these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D9K2H9H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are the proper 1.5 volt and lithium batteries. They work well in my Tesoro that tends to chew up batteries fairly quickly. Will see how they hold up. They should not fade in performance as regular Alkalines do.

$20 for 4 is pretty good. Much less than the $80 I paid for my AT Pro lithium pack.

• Like 4

What's your question?

No question, just saying so far they are working well and about half the money the AA lithium rechargeables were not too long ago.

Keep us updated as to how they work. I'm curious as to their longevity given their relatively fast charge times.

Have a good 10-15 hours on the first charge on these batteries and they are still nearly full with no loss in power. Machine performance is like a fresh set of batteries. 

I am getting the same performance I get from my RnB pack I got for my AT pro at 1/4 the price.

• Like 2

Interesting, you charge the battery directly without a battery charger. Thats a saving right there and you dont have to make sure you are carrying a charger like in the car!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By The Seeker
      How many of you have had problems with the charger cable? I’ve had the 800 for 14 months now and both of my charger cables have died.  Have any of you had this happened to you and were they replaced under warranty? Thanks 

Oscar 
    • By tvanwho
      Does anybody know if its possible to use a
      solar cell panel to run a small electric bilge pump for a small highbanker? Will it have to be in direct sunlight ?
      Mine is a Johnson 2200 gph bilge pump that pulls 8 amps at 12 volts
      What size panel will I need and what do they cost? Can I run the output straight to the water pump or do I need a controller thing?
      Or can I use a panel to recharge my 12 volt ,15 amp gel cell and how long will it take?
      Thanks.
      -Tom V.
    • By Mark Gillespie
      Nice batteries can be found in used laptop battery packs. I found 6, nice batteries inside a HP laptop battery pack. All test good and can provide some nice project batteries.
      Some of the best on the market can be found in laptop batteries.  A trip to the local computer repair shop can usually find some nice discarded batteries cheap.
      Brand:
      LG
      Model:
      LGEAS318650 (ICR18650S3)
      Capacity:
      2200mAh Rated
      Voltage:
      3.60V Nominal
      Charging:
      4.20V Maximum
      1075mA Standard
      2150mA Maximum
      Discharging:
      3.00V Cutoff
      430mA Standard
      4300mA Maximum
      Description:
      Blue Cell Wrapper
      White Insulator Ring
      18650 Form Factor

• By mh9162013
      Why do so many metal detecting companies use 9V batteries for their products? What is this, 1979? 9V batteries aren't even used exclusively in smoke detectors anymore.
      I want a new pinpointer but I'm absolutely appalled that so many of them use 9V batteries. Is there a logical or engineering reason for this?
    • By Shelton
      After one year of testing my old Whites, Spectra V3i works almost 4 times longer. 18650 3.7V LiPo batteries holder, from my 3D printer, is ready:

• By Tnsharpshooter
      What did you receive with your units specifically for charging?
      In particular USA purchasers.  Did you get adapter for 115vac plug in capability for charger??
      I received an adapter for 115 vac outlet,  but remember my unit is a test unit.