First Silver X 2 With Eq 800

Weather was just too nice not to camp this weekend here on the Wet side of WA. Off to a older camp ground that once had a apple orchard with a few old trees left. Zillions of pull tabs and can slow, but managed to pull a pile of coins including the 64 and 53 Silver Rosies. The silver came in on the first day, 20 minutes apart. smiley.gif I don't think I have ever had a 2 silver day, and the nox was pulling deep for our stupid soil. 

Thanks for looking, and HH

2silver pp 001.JPG

• Like 4

Great finds and an excellent site choice for hunting. Glad to see you digging all of those zinc pennies. Some of my best finds with the Nox have been targets in the zinc penny range that I would not have found if I ignored them. I dig as many penny signals as I can stand during a session especially if I just get a single 19 or 20 or 21 reading with no jumping numbers.

thanks for posting.

Jeff

• Like 3

Congratulations on your pile of coins. Looks like a fun time was had. Double silver! Thanks for posting and the description of your hunting site.

• Like 1

Nice job, LOTS of coins, and some silver and wheats mixed it makes it a nice hunt for sure!!

Steve

• Like 1