Fisher Gold Bug 2 with 6" and 10" coils, headphones.  Less than 30 hours on machine.

$500

Gold Bug II.JPG

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dirtman
      Selling for a friend that does not get out detecting any more, he bought it new.  Nice overall condition.
      Just received it back from Whites Electronics yesterday. Sent in for repair and tuning.
      Brand New coil along with some other new parts and I am taking it out for a "spin" today to see how HOT it has been tuned.
      Repairs have a 90 day warranty, and it has a coil cover.  I have the receipt in my name as I ordered the work.
      Heres some pics    REDUCED PRICE   $420.00 SHIPPED  
      maybe I'll add a nugget photo if I get lucky testing it today. 
      Reply here or call me , No texts/data  on this number 928 303  8474

• By WesD
      I have a few picks back for sale.  Handle length is 27.5" on this one pictured with 1/2" flush mounted magnet. 
      Blade is 5" wide x 10.5"  Also have a couple with 24" handles but no magnet
      These are pretty light weight picks, compared to some out there.
      Prefer to sell locally in Folsom, CA area,  but could also mail- paypal. 
      $50
      Thanks

• By Hard Prospector
      Made it myself out of necessity while swinging my PI, works great pinpointing and even enhanced discrimination which is nice. No longer need it as mostly drywashing now.  Size 10.5 shoe added for scale.....Ha!   Will sell it for $180/ shipped lower 48 States.  US Postal money order works for me..........PM if interested
      Rob

• By goldbugron
      GPX-4000 metal detector, comes with Minelab 11" DD coil, ML 11" Commander mono coil, and an 11" Coiltek Anti-Interference coil, Doc's Gold Screamer amplifier/battery pack with 2 Lithium batteries, charger, and speaker, new pair of Koss UR-30 headphones, 2 shafts for the coils, 2 heavy duty bungee cords with D-ring clips. On/Off switch problem repaired by Minelab. Manual in 'like new' condition. Purchase from Loye Blackburn at LDMA Stanton AZ camp.
      $2000 shipped. I accept PayPal, USPS money order, or personal check. (Shipped when check clears bank).
      Contact Ron (aka Goldbug Ron) by text or phone. Seven Seven Five-300-1736.

• By Yellowstone
      Garrett ATX with 11 x 13 enclosed DD coil, carry case, manual, headphones.  Under warranty til 5/21/19.
      $1500

• By IronDigger
      I have here a Vintage Fisher M-Scope Model 29 available..this unit was owned by the late David G. Woods a County assessor from Marklevile California. Its complete with original head phones and instruction manuals from Fisher laboratories in Palo Alto California. For its age its in incredible good condition...looking at it it looks hardly used. It would make a great addition to any vintage collector of detectors. p.M. if interested or have any questions.

In 1936 Fisher Labs moved to a small building at 745 Emerson St. in Palo Alto to meet the growing demand for the Metallascope, which was nicknamed the M-Scope. Shortly thereafter, Dr. Fisher was granted a patent for his invention. The M-Scope became the accepted standard for all types of electronic metal detection. Geologists used it to locate ore, treasure hunters found treasure, utility companies pinpointed buried pipes, lumber mills detected metal inclusions in sawn logs and law enforcement uncovered abandoned and hidden weapons. In 1939, just prior to World War II, Fisher moved to an even larger building in Palo Alto at 1961 University Ave. During World War II and the Korean Conflict, Fisher Research Labs was called upon to contribute its technical competence to the war effort, but the M-Scope business was never neglected.