Sign in to follow this  
snakejim

Wanted Price For A Gp Extreme Like New?

What's it worth for a GP Extreme like new? A friend has one like new with 3 coils, 8"mono, 11DD, and 18"DD. Has a Hard case with it.

He wants $600. Is it worth it?

Thanks!

Rattlesnake Jim

Heck ya Buy it 😛 Mike C...:ph34r:

• Like 1

Do you need it?  If so, make sure you test it and make sure the battery will hold a charge if its original.  My first Minelab was the Extreme, great machine.  $600 is a fair price.

Brian.

• Like 1

Probably better than TDI.  Thoughts on that?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bklein said:

Probably better than TDI.  Thoughts on that?

I have an early TDI and It can use the MInelab coils. IF I buy it, i can check them both; one against the other with the same coil.

I loved mine, but some thief liked it better...

I would put the gb button on it if you can find one.

fred

• Like 1

Seems like a good price to me... may need a new battery though.

• Like 1

They still fetch over $1000 here in Oz, depending on coils and condition, so $600 usd seems like a bargain. 

I have a GP Extreme with a ton of coils. It outdoes my CTX, Df, pi pro for depth at the beach with the 10” mono and salt water wet sand hunt fine.  Heavy though. I made my own lipoly battery and have that go between thing that keeps the voltage regulated ( I could make one of these if I had to).  I ask about the TDI as I am intrigued by the BH TDI - need the waterproofing.  I don’t do much desert hunting anymore but it was sensitive out there too. For some though all this is too complicated for their typical hunt so they’d rather have an equinox - thus $600 gets you to that for the 600 or for desert gold a used 800 for $750.  The EQ was too raw and noisy for me at the beach. The GP skipped right over the foil that the EQ was hitting all over the place.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mh9162013
      I need to replace my current pinpointer (I think it's a Bounty Hunter), but I don't want to use a 9V battery with my new pinpointer. I will probably buy a Minelab Pro-Find, Fisher F-Pulse, Whites TRX or the Garrett Pro-Pointer AT (aka: the Garrett Carrot). But if I buy one that uses a 9V battery, it's staying in the package until I have a functional method or operating it without a 9V battery. Because using the Minelab or Garrett Carrot is my preference, I will plan on examining the feasibility of running either with AAA batteries (lithium, NiMH LSD and alkaline).

Therefore, I need a pinpointer to work on when trying to size everything, but I don't want to work on a fully functional one, in case I break it during development. So I'm looking for anyone who might have any of the following pinpointers:

Minelabs Pro-Find 35 (primarily)
      Garrett Carrot Pro-Pointer (maybe)

I'm willing to pay $5 per propointer + your actual cost of shipping. I can pay via Paypal and will add $1 to cover the fee. If you feel a higher price is warranted, let me know why and I may be willing to give you more. For example, if you have a Garrett Pro-Pointer and the only thing wrong with it is a broken switch, I'd be willing to pay more than $5 for it.

Oh, and I'm only looking for sellers in the USA (to save on shipping costs on my end, that's all).

Thanks for looking!
    • By Rivers rat
      Hi to all i am still looking for the tiny elliptical concentric to put on my LOBO,i am looking everywhere so far no luck...........dont have Facebook so no sure if there is any for sale there........

Contact me by mail or PM if you own one or know someone who owns one

Cheers

RR
    • By IronDigger
      Looking to buy a small DD coil for my gpx....if anyone has one let me know.. don't care about brand..as long as its in good shape and works.