Equinox Shaft Announcements (colors, Etc.)

Hi all!

I wanted to mention several things that may be of interest.

First of all, as some know, I've been working on making colored shafts available regularly, as a "special order" item. I recently ordered a "test batch" of colored tubes, and all of the colored shafts produced from these tubes have been sold, except one -- it's in the "red/black" color, and I will post a picture of it a bit later.

Second, I have several customers requesting colored shafts, so I'm looking to put together a new order for colored tubes from my supplier, in the next week to 10 days or so. I would like to get as many customers as are interested, to let me know, as my supplier would like as a large of an order as possible. So, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A COLORED SHAFT, please let me know. Here is a picture of the available colors...

Finally, I just received parts that will allow me to re-stock inventory on the standard (black) Equinox complete shafts; I also have CTX 3030 lower rods, and Equinox lower rods, available as well. Please let me know if you are interested -- sending me an email is the best way to get in touch, at steve@stevesdetectorrods.com.

THANKS!

Steve

alltubecolors.jpg

• Like 2

I am very happy with my purchase from Steveg!  I'm still testing out the counterweights but I can say the last time I was at the beach, I hunted 2 hours longer than usual and didn't suffer any shoulder pain I usually feel after a days hunt on the beach!

20190501_110033.jpg

• Like 1

Sting Ray --

Thanks for the kind words; I'm really glad to hear that the counterweight is helping.  And I have to say, that silver shaft, with the rest of the components being black, looks REALLY sharp!

Thanks for the endorsement, and for sharing the picture.  NICE!

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I plan to place the colored tube order in the next day or two.  If you are interested, now's the time to let me know, LOL!

Thanks!

Steve

• 11 months later...

Just wanted to say I received a complete Steve's Equinox detector rod with the extension tonight.  Couldnt wait so converted to it tonight already.  Quite impressed with build, and fit of the Minelab parts into the holes, etc.  Only bad part was my daughter was not happy i chose not to get the red color.  Oh well.

I half filled the counterweight with the .22 lead fired bullets I have dug.  Plenty more to fill it the rest of the way if needed.  It was the best form of payback I could think of for all those holes dug for what turned out to be lead.

Thanks Steve !!

• Like 4

Rod,

I'm so glad you are pleased, and I'm glad you found something to do with the dug .22 bullets!  I'm sorry your daughter wasn't happy -- but maybe someday I can build her a red one of her own!  😉

Thanks Rod, I appreciate the kind words!

Steve

• Like 2

Sven -- THANKS!  I was wondering why my Facebook page was active today...  😉

Thank you!

Steve

Agree with Steve,  the counterweight is a true game changer. 
Over the years (since 1970) I’ve used many different shafts; stock, aluminum, carbon fiber etc.  and none compares with Steve’s Detector Rods.  If you’ve never tried a shaft with the counterweight, you’ll be shocked at the difference in perceived weight.   All Steve’s work is well designed, thoughtfully engineered, precisely constructed and perfectly balanced.  I’ll use no other shaft...period.

• Like 3