Out Scouting

Guest AussieDigs

Or their dope crop will be ready in 6 months. 

Don't see much of it these days but there used to be a lot of dope grown in the bush.  Poly pipe and chicken wire were quite common sights. 

Might be why they were a bit more antsy than most people you find in the bush. 

• Like 2

Guest AussieDigs

I presented that to them mate. Due to their attitude that spiked my thinking along the lines of some plants. All for medical purposes of course! They are stupid enough to plot where there is plenty of traffic!

AussieDigs, good to hear that you are getting a mono in exchange for that DD. Just one Question. What mono are you getting?

Guest AussieDigs

Reg, he mentioned a Minelab mono. Thats all i know at this stage mate.

If its the equivalent in a mono, 11”, and you mentioned the 8”, can you recommend a larger coil as i will work toward having all 3 as options?

Thanks mate.

Al.

Guest AussieDigs
1 hour ago, AussieDigs said:

I presented that to them mate. Due to their attitude that spiked my thinking along the lines of some plants. All for medicinal purposes of course! They are stupid enough to plot where there is plenty of traffic!

1 hour ago, AussieDigs said:

AussieDigs, the large coil that I like, and it is good on both GPX and QED, is the Nuggetfinder 25" Litz wire, three spoke coil. Very light for its size and capable of punching deep, as well as having great coverage. Another option would be the 18" Coiltek Elite, which is also a very good coil. The downside is that both these coils are expensive. JR Beatty swears by his 14" Elite.

The 20” NF Advantage 3 spoke Litz wire coils seem to come up frequently on PA for sale.  Haven’t seen any 25’s for a long time. 

Nice to have a mid range spiral wound in the arsenal too, like the 14” Elite that Reg is suggesting. 

• Like 1

Guest AussieDigs

Simon, catching up with Northeast tomorrow morn. Adam thinks there may be an issue with his. Im wondering if i have picked up an issue with mine. Just could not get it to settle down the last couple of outings and no different with the mono on. Speaker, 3.5 to 6mm adaptor? Not sure yet.