Minelab CTX 3030 Sounds

Good suggestion.  What type of audiologist?

• 2 weeks later...

Had the hearing test today. I have normal heading in my right ear. My left ear has slight loss. Especially to high pitched sounds. My best hearing range is from 750-1000 khz. So good to know all the nuggets I'm missing os not my hearing, just my detecting skills.lol

Yes, good to know it is not a 'hole' in your senses.

I know with my 3030 that I have an intermittant sound sometimes with my remote WM10.  It needs to be jiggled a bit to make the 1/4" fitting connect to produce sound in the headphones.  Even if it is silent I will see the target on the screen. (Unfortunately I can't say this about the 7000!)  Two senses would be better than one but I have also purchased a sound to vibration device which gives a chance for 3 senses to 'see' a target on the 3030.  It is redundant and I don't know quite how to use it yet.

• Like 1

Hmmmm                                                                                                                                                           I  went to my audiologist this morning to get my new hearing aids adjusted. She

mentioned that she was going to test a fellow detectorist and he was going to bring his detector. Could that have been Sourdough Scott?

She is a good person and a great audiologist

• 1 year later...

My hearing has not gotten any better.  I KNOW it is one reason for my increased number of skunks!  I'll have to find the right combinations with the 7000 at the next hunt.

?