Few Pics Of Last Years Finds Plus My Modded Gpx4500

Thought I'd do we show and tell these are from summer 2018 mainly bedrock hunting in upper creek heads .. using my gpx4500 and goldmonster 1000 all the fines in the left container were from the monster apart from a couple that were gpx or nox800   the two in the centre are 1.7 and 1.6 grams  still yet to break the 2 gram yet hopfuly this year .. I'll be pulling alot of you tube videos up if you want to follow my channel its nugget hunter new zealand ...

I have a modded gpx4500 but I also modded the shaft to a 3 piece gold big 2 shaft it makes it very portable and easy to carry into hills 

20190513_160004.jpg

20190513_160130.jpg

20190513_160140.jpg

20190513_160152.jpg

9 minutes ago, phrunt said:

That's a lot of gold, do you normally run that 10x5 DD on your GPX?

Interesting mod with the GB2 shaft.

Only just started using it .. I accturly put a comment on your post about nox and hot rocks with your gpx ? this coil went blow for blow woth my we sadie coil ..I was really surprised being a dd   .. and beauty about it is I can run the iron descrim and rule out trash and hot rocks  or use it to check for iron havent had it lie to me yet with a iron setting of 2 or 3  it's a very good coil down side it they arnt waterproof but I just siliconed up the plug and shes good as lol

13 minutes ago, phrunt said:

That's a lot of gold, do you normally run that 10x5 DD on your GPX?

Interesting mod with the GB2 shaft.

As for gold I had more but sold mabe half .. it's mainly pulling flakes from bed rock with the vlf then cleaning out the cracks to get every spec when I find a bit adds up pretty quick 

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

Do you run the DD in mono mode? that'd probably make it fairly sensitive?

Havent needed to it will still hit a .07 in Dd same as my sadie coil but I do run it in mono when on bedrock as it's a very small chance of trash there .. .. my sadie is still my go to coil tho love that see you have one also the 8x6 nf

• Like 1

The Sadie is a great coil, I won one when R.J. first released them in competition naming the coil. I did not call it Sadie, but got a runner up coil. I did not use it very much as the Wife claim it and it was hard to get much of a go with it  :sad:

• Haha 1