A Bit More Practice / Condor Finds A "rippa"

Nice nugget sir, congrats!

What a fantastic find, well done. ?            Most of the times I get that warble it turns out to be a rusty piece of I iron, but that`s the signal I`m out there looking for.   Again, terrific finds ?

That is a Rippa ... I'll take one of the little guys just to get on with it.

As far as detectors go, he can grab Paul's 800, 2300 and ... Paul.  haha

I would be of no help to him and I'm too far away.

Mitchel

4 hours ago, davsgold said:

Nice nuggets Condor, the practice is paying off big time.  I bet your keen to fit the 17" X-Coil to the 7000 when you get to Aus WA.  Not long now, the coil and picks are waiting for you. ?:nugget:

cheers dave

Hey Dave,

Thanks for putting all that together for me.  That 17" coil seems like the ticket for sure.  My storage bill at Trent's is escalating rapidly.  I sure hope I soldered the coil adapter correctly.  If Trent has to fix my mistakes my "cartons owed" column is going to be downright scary. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Condor said:

Hey Dave,

Thanks for putting all that together for me.  That 17" coil seems like the ticket for sure.  My storage bill at Trent's is escalating rapidly.  I sure hope I soldered the coil adapter correctly.  If Trent has to fix my mistakes my "cartons owed" column is going to be downright scary. 

Your not wrong about that, took two blokes to even lift the box your ‘tent’ came in, going to need a tandem trailer just to get it all out to site.

I got an area ready to test the 17”, your going to need a lot of gold to cover generator and jackhammer hire, 3ft of iron cap will sort the men out from the boys.

• Like 3