Can Anyone Help Me Find This?

Hello all,

First time poster but long time lurker.

I'm curious if anyone can help me locate coarse gold canyon in the rabbit hole district.  There are several mentions of this area but no area to find it and I haven't had any luck with any of my research materials or a google search.  Could anyone help?

Thank you!

Don't know anything about locations in America, so don't know if this helps or its the wrong place.

Rosebud and Rabbit Hole - On NE and WSW slopes of Rosebud Peak,
Coarse Gold Canyon, Red Gulch, Long Gulch (tributaries of Rosebud
Canyon) and Rabbit Hole Creek .

Assuming we are talking Western USA;

The only Rabbit Hole (Placers)(Northern Nevada), next to Rabbithole Creek, and that is West of Rye Patch (4x4 only dirt roads), and over the hill (Majuba Hill mine), a few miles - due West of the commonly hunted Rye Patch placers areas.  Use the APP - “Digger’s Map”,  to help in your search.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Simply find a canyon with course gold in it and name it yourself. There are numerous "course gold" canyons, ravines, gulches, creeks and so on and the name is more useful to me as an indicator of of a good prospecting area as opposed to a specific X marks the spot.

best of luck to ya! 

• Like 1

Zortan, there’s a lot to explore out there be careful and prepared it’s a lot of fun exploring, take chances and the fun can end quickly I carry sat com with me and plenty of gear although many roads are 2wd when the conditions are dry, stay out if it’s wet!

this google earth KMZ file is a fun guide and will give you some interesting places to look at along with some information on the area and roads.

http://www.forgottennevada.org/sites/newmap.html?mid=zXc1EpOap-5U.kejh8GxmneDQ

good luck, have fun and be safe

• Like 2