The Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi was introduced in 2018 and is still in production. The Anfibio Multi is a fully submersible VLF metal detector aimed primarily at coin, jewelry, relic, and gold nugget detecting. The Anfibio Multi is a "selectable frequency" detector that lets you select one frequency to use from several options. The Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi can run at any one of three frequencies - 5, 14, and 20 kHz.
"With all its new settings and features, plus 7 optional coils to choose from, the rugged new Anfibio will be your best detecting buddy. Whether you are at a park, ancient field or beach, searching for coins, relics or jewelry, the Anfibio Series will deliver superior depth, speed and performance. No need to get frustrated navigating through multiple screens – The Anfibio’s single menu design offers very simple operation and saves valuable detecting time." Source: Nokta/Makro website
Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi metal detector
Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi control panel
- IP68 - Fully submersible up to 5 meters (16.4ft) and protected from total dust ingress.
- Excellent Discrimination and Unmasking Ability - Save time by detecting the targets you want while spending less time digging.
- New Design Coil - The new 28cm (11") coil offers that extra depth you are looking for!
- Advanced Beach Mode - Very stable operation in dry sand, wet sand and underwater.
- New E.U.D Function - Extra Underground Depth - Detect certain type of metals masked by ground conditions and/or at fringe depths.
- Fast Recovery Speed - Get ready to find out what other metal detectors missed amongst trash and iron!
- 3 Selectable Target ID Depth Levels - Adjusts the depth level that the detector displays on an ID for a detected target.
- Search Modes - 8 modes (GEN Delta/2 Tone/3 Tone/4 Tone/5 Tone/99 Tone/Beach/Deep)
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Headphones Included - Enjoy wireless freedom with no latency. Note wireless headphones are not waterproof and cannot be used underwater.
- Online Firmware Updates - Stay up-to-date with firmware updates (via USB on PC) and get the most out of your detector.
- Vibration - Anfibio will vibrate upon detection of target! Ideal for the hearing impaired users as well as for detection underwater.
- Keypad Backlight - An awesome feature for those night hunts!
- Retractable Shaft - Shaft retracts down to 76cm (30"). Great for easy transport, storage as well as diving!
- Built-in Lipo Battery - Easily charge it with the supplied charger or a USB powerbank. Provides up to 19 hours of use. Battery life on the Anfibio Multi will depend on the operating frequency used.
Edited by Steve Herschbach