The White's Coinmaster metal detector was introduced in 2009 and is still in production. The Coinmaster is an 8 khz VLF metal detector aimed primarily at coin, jewelry, and relic detecting.
"The rugged Coinmaster offers solid performance with features that help you discover coins and jewelry. Target ID shows you the identification of targets as you hunt, so you can see and hear the target, and depth reading helps you know how deep to dig. This metal detector’s Five-Range Discrimination adjusts so you can hear everything or only the signal types you choose. But it’s simple to operate so you can spend more time focused on finding treasure and less time on learning how to operate the detector. For a beginning detectorist it’s a great first step into the hobby. At only 2.5 pounds, the Coinmaster is comfortable to use all day with its included pair of 9-volt batteries, and the waterproof 9” Spider Coil is ready for beach exploration." Source: White's website
White's Coinmaster metal detector
White's Coinmaster control panel
- TARGET I.D. Hear and see targets! Display shows I.D. of target as you hunt.
- DEPTH READING Detect a target and the screen shows you how deep to dig
- 5-RANGE DISCRIMINATION adjusts so you hear and see it all, or just the good stuff
- ADJUSTABLE SENSITIVITY maximizes depth in varying grounds
- PINPOINT/ALL-METALMODE makes locating targets a snap
- 9-INCH WATERPROOF spider coil.
- RUGGED, WATER-RESISTANT BOX. Just 2.5 lbs
- LOW BATTERY ALERT
- TWO 9-VOLT batteries included
- 1/4” HEADPHONE JACK
- TWO YEAR PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY
Edited by Steve Herschbach