The White's MX7 metal detector was introduced in 2017 and was still in production when White’s closed up shop in 2020. The MX7 is a 13.9 kHz VLF metal detector aimed primarily at coin, jewelry, relic, and gold nugget detecting.
"THE RIGHT DETECTOR, AT THE RIGHT PRICE! All the features and sensitivity of the MX Sport - in a detector built for land and shallow water hunting. Just like Sport users have discovered, MX7 will give you a new opportunity to hunt those spots you’ve been before and uncover a new layer of depth. Super-sensitive to small gold targets, too. Plus, the MX7 is so light and balanced at just 3.5 lbs, you’ll be able to hunt all day,and find more." Source: White's 2018 catalog
White's MX7 metal detector
White's MX7 control panel
- WATER-RESISTANT HOUSING is perfect for land and shallow water hunting
- SIX ADJUSTABLE HUNT PROGRAMS. Coin and Jewelry, Beach, Relic,Prospecting, High Trash and All Metal. Plus, Pinpoint
- FAST RECOVERY SPEED. Pick out those good targets right alongside trash
- REJECT VOLUME™. Maximize depth and filter target responses by the intensity of the volume- 8 settings
- SALT TRACK. An option in all hunt programs, Salt Track enhances performance in wet sand, in some farm fields and in the alkali patches often found in prospecting areas
- TONE ID. Hunt in 1, 2, 4, 8 or 20-tone I.D.
- AUTO GROUND BALANCE WITH TRACKING. Grab options. Complete versatility to go from the park to the beach to the desert
- FREQUENCY OFFSET for hunting alongside other detectors
- OPERATING FREQUENCY 13.9 KHZ
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - JUST 3.5 LBS.
- ADJUSTABLE 3-PIECE ROD
- 8 “AA” BATTERY PACK included
- 9.5” CONCENTRIC WATERPROOF COIL (other Sport coils are available, sold separately)
- 2-YEAR PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY
- ADJUSTABLE ARMREST with arm strap
Edited by Steve Herschbach