The White's TreasureMaster metal detector was introduced in 2015 and is still in production. The TreasureMaster is an 8 kHz VLF metal detector aimed primarily at coin, jewelry, and relic detecting.
"TREASUREMASTER® BRINGS THE FUN TO METAL DETECTING, Combining simplicity with high-end features in a detector that excels at finding coins and jewelry. Unlike most detectors at similar prices, TreasureMaster’s automatic ground balance adapts to ground conditions as you hunt. The result? Improved depth and sensitivity to targets big and small." Source: White's 2016 catalog
White's TreasureMaster metal detector
White's TreasureMaster control panel
- SMART NOTCH™ Reject tabs at low discrimination or accept nickels at high discrimination
- TONE I.D. • LOW tone signals nails and iron • MEDIUM is rings and jewelry • HIGH indicates coins
- TARGET I.D. Hear and see good targets! Display shows I.D. of target as you hunt
- DEPTH READING. Detect a target and the screen shows you how deep to dig
- 5-RANGE DISCRIMINATION adjusts so you hear and see it all, or just the good stuff
- ADJUSTABLE SENSITIVITY maximizes depth in varying grounds
- PINPOINT/ALL-METAL MODE makes locating targets a snap
- 9-INCH WATERPROOF spider coil.
- RUGGED, WATER-RESISTANT BOX. Just 2.5 lbs.
- LOW BATTERY ALERT
- TWO 9-VOLT batteries included
- 1/4” HEADPHONE JACK
- TWO YEAR PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY
Edited by Steve Herschbach