Official Equinox Release Date Announced

minelab-equinox-waterproof-metal-detector.jpg

...here you go guys, as promised :cool:

https://www.minelab.com/anz/customer-care/product-notices?article=324372

Minelab is pleased to announce that the new EQUINOX Series of detectors is expected to be available for purchase worldwide from late January, 2018 onwards*.

Since we first announced EQUINOX at Detectival in September, there has been unprecedented market interest in this product range.

Volume production of detectors has started and will continue at a rapid rate across December and into the new year. Detectors are expected to be delivered to our sales channels in early-to-mid January, subject to transportation scheduling.

Customers who have pre-ordered detectors should thus expect to start receiving them from January.

We appreciate everyone’s patience in waiting for EQUINOX to be released and for your ongoing interest.

*Initial availability will be limited in all regions due to the very high pre-release demand. Please contact your local dealer for specific price and availability information. We will be doing our best to get detectors into the hands of our valued customers as soon as we possibly can.

minelab-equinox-finds-2017.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Awesome news! Happy to know that preordered equinoxes will be on their way shortly after the start of the new year. Anyone notice if when the manual will be available on the website??

Finally!!!! That makes my fat very happy!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for the info,

"D"

Having worked on the leading edge technology for IBM.  I know how hard it is to get every thing right.  I just hope that some of the first production units are given to people to test that have never even seem or touch one before.  Because it is possible that they will found problems with fresh eyes. But hopefully there are no problems to be found.

• Thanks 1