Pompano Beach Florida

KoneZone

I am the King of Pennies ha ha ha. At least I'm finding something. I need to order some of those waterproof headphones I think. 

The speaker seems a bit lame for my liking although it works great with the standard headphones. 

Running at 20 and seems to be a bit busy on the bottom. I think I'll tune it down a bit to hopefully get rid of some chatter. 

Manticore 

• 2 weeks later...

I usually run 18 or at most 19 in Seawater mode in the water. Any more and it's chatty. I run 21 or 22 on the dry or wet sand in Beach Low Conductor.

As far as waterproof phones, I have some that I bought but haven't used yet. You can always use the stock phones with the included wire, just don't get smacked in the side of the head by a wave. Shortly after I ordered my waterproof phones, I discovered someone on ebay rigging up waterproof ear buds for Manticore and have used them every hunt. Much cooler to wear, and you can wear a wide brim hat when using them. Just search "ear buds for minelab" on ebay. I got the black wire long cord version and am happy. 

Welcome to the forum.