What’s Important The Name Are Being First?

If and when we see the new two PI’s I hope each have a great name are like the Legend make whatever name it is great .

What I’ve seen so far every detector that Nokta Makro has come out their doors has been great.

I just can’t see it to be any different with the new PI detectors.

I do believe the sooner would be better for them than to let this drag on for another year. Bye then another PI could be making sales here in the USA. Being first has its advantages.

Chuck 

• Like 1

I expect Nokta will pleasantly surprise us with solid performing units (and coils) with some unexpected useful features, at a ground breaking price point.  They are not hidebound, smug or bashful.  I predict both will really shake up the market.  I'm really looking forward to the Relic unit.

• Like 2

I can't recall if I mentioned this, but a couple of weeks ago, Nokta posted on their Facebook page that along with the two new Pi's, a "higher end" coin / jewelry detector was coming down the pipe.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Digalicious said:

I can't recall if I mentioned this, but a couple of weeks ago, Nokta posted on their Facebook page that along with the two new Pi's, a "higher end" coin / jewelry detector was coming down the pipe.

If that’s the case what they telling other detector companies is get out of the way are get run over.

You got to love them and I’m saying that because most are just about all their detectors is easy on the pocketbook in comparison to others.

Chuck 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I’d say Minelab is running at full throttle thinking how they can put the fire out before Nokta can even get it going.

I’m hoping I’m wrong but I think Nokta is on borrowed time and if they going to ever do something it best be soon.

I hope the name for Nokta new PI say a lot for it.

It would be great if someone in the USA has been informed they are the winner of the naming contest.

Chuck 

• Like 1