Received My ATX Today

Received my atx deepseeker today. Used from ebay, but in nice condition.  I'm not sure why everyone complains about the weight of this thing. I dam near have to push down on it to keep from floating away! I however am 15 yrs into my marriage,  so my right arm has got some strength to it. Those complaining, must be newlyweds! 

Ok, now the bad. How the hell do you change the coil? No man has fingers small enough to attach that wire in such a small space! Well, it's as simple as unplugging your internet... yep.. let me explain.

Step 1. Unplug your internet 

Step 2. Wait for your wife (with tiny hands) to complain the Internet is down

Step 3. Tell her you will look into it

Step 4. Bring your new ATX (that she knows nothing about) to her, and tell her it's your new starlink router, and you need the other dish hooked up, but your fingers are too big. 

Step 5. It's important to move quickly on this step, as she will swap those "internet dishes" in record time, and you need to plug your old router back in as soon as she is finished. 

Step 6. Wait for your router to reconnect BEFORE you go test your new coil, or you might have a bad week. 

This not only solved coil changes, it opened the door to buying new coils every time the internet acts up! And best of all, I suspect my wife will force me to buy them.

I'll update with new problem solving techniques as needed.  Expect some new pictures of lead nuggets soon!

Your welcome!

• Haha 2