Rye Patch Still Offers Free Gym Membership!

Another great Winter for Northern Nevada and of course it’s still giving this Spring!  This is my second trip between Weather Systems this Spring.  I decided to keep it simple and hit some sweet spots of old patches with my 6000 with the aide of the little Coiltek Coil.  The Hills was alive with fellow Prospectors, we all shot the breeze and caught up on each others life’s.  My first 1/2 day, I scored 5 nuggets and was somewhat content.  The next full day, I struggled for the next 5 nuggets before heading back to camp.  What a workout!  I left with many old spots yet to have my detector combo swing on them and one spot I can’t find 🙁.  Well maybe next time on another Hunt!  There’s plenty of space for everyone at the Rye Patch Gym.

LuckyLundy

IMG_5561.jpeg

It was great to run into you. More exercise than nuggets, but a few have popped out. You got home in time, nasty winds right now. Why else browse the forum with daylight left?

Nice Work Out Lucky Lundy !!!!   I'll be back in Area in couple Day's !!!!

Arky, always good to see you and your Wife enjoying our Hobby.  That old spot I last seen you gave me my 5th nugget for my last day hunt…there’s more to many Bushes.  You to travel safe.

Dig It, ground is damp and just might be more Spring rains out there this Saturday.  But, looks great again after that…you going to be there for a few Weeks?

Rick

Glad to see some more Au bits coming from Rye Patch.

Yes, a group of my previous customers were out there and I think they all found a few.

I'll be offering our 1st of 2024 the group 3 Days Field Training next weekend so we should hopefuly get a little dryer weather and my Field Staff/I will be sharing knowledge on gold capable detectors.

If you get the chance, swing by and show of some of your Au.

Nice finds Lundy.

Nice nuggies from a great spot to detect.

I'll be back up that way in May/June for a few nights.

Hello Rick, Doing my spring North Trip, Gonna stop in N.E.  NV. Area for a while... I still buy Liquids & Pizza at end of day !!! Haha !!!! Should be up that way in couple days, 

Should be fine in a couple days, but light rain overnight and it's spitting snow right now.😒

1 hour ago, Arky said:

Should be fine in a couple days, but light rain overnight and it's spitting snow right now.😒

Arky, Snowed pretty good last night at my House…this current system should move out and bring some nice weather next week.