9" Coil Deus I Discharges Quickly.

Xergix

I have a standard 9" Deus I coil that discharges quickly, I replaced the battery with another original one but the defect persists, I measured the absorption, with the coil off and the battery full charged and I saw that it absorbs 25 mA continuously and discharges completely in  32 hours, the update is 4.0, I would like to understand if the problem is in the electronics of the coil or in a possible update that went wrong, is there anyone who had the same problem? Thanks.

25mA sounds reasonable. What does "discharges completely" mean? Is that when it stops running? If so, 32 hrs also sounds pretty good, but I don't know what is normal.

25 mA are not reasonable for a coil off, if I charge the coil over the weekend and I go back to get it after two days I will find it discharged, when we leave the metal off, the coil listens waiting to be turned on, the led flashes defines it, I think that listening coil can consume 2 or 3 mA not 25mA.

Sorry, I missed "with the coil off." Yup, 25mA is bigly wrong. Sounds like it's not powering down. Could be software, I'd start with a reprogram. But there also might be a controller MOSFET that's gotten shorted.

• Like 1