Cartier Bracelet

Gerilyn

Well, I never found this with the metal detector but I was at a thrift store and bought a jar of jewelry and I opened it up and I was like no way this is not happening and sure enough it’s real. I got half of a card or bracelet now is I Gotta do is figure out how I’m gonna get the other half but the half I got is a port in half because it’s got the serial numbers on it. I noticed there was another gentleman on here that had found have a Carter bracelet. These things must fall apart, pretty easy for his expensive they are. They shouldn’t do that.I’ll be more than happy to give it back to the rightful owner and make sure it goes HOME

image.jpg

image.jpg

I found both halves of a Cartier bracelet in 2020 (my avatar picture). I hope that yours is real because there are a lot of fakes out there. Have you tested it to see if it is 18K gold? Kudos to you for wanting to return it but it may not be easy even with a serial number. I contacted Cartier about mine and they didn't seem interested in trying to help me locate the owner.

You are right about these things coming apart too easily being that they are so pricey. I have met other hunters who have found at least one half of a "Love" bracelet. As you can see in my attached picture an authentic Cartier bracelet should be in the neighborhood of 30 grams depending on the size.

IMG_20201215_061949.jpg.f64f8b48ce730d5f3dbe09d06d5cbaa3.jpg

IMG_20201214_181140.jpg