Indiana Checking In....

Hey all, my name.is Mike, I'm from east-central Indiana. I started detecting about  10 years ago or so. Started out on a White Coinmaster Pro, bumped up to a Whites M6, then o. To the Whites V3i. (Man what a unit, I miss it. Also ran a Whites Surf Pi onfreshwater beaches. I'm back after a long absence.

I currently own a Minelab X- Terra pro and an Equinox 900. Looking forward to being on the forum.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Indiana Checking In....

Welcome to the forum and I know that you are in an area that has some rich history with it.

Looking forward to seeing some of your finds and the stories on how you found them.

Good luck and good hunting.

Welcome to the crew of the good ship D/P Mike !  

Don't be shy with any questions that ya have. The answers are gonna be treasarrrrr !Â đŸ¥¸

Happy beepin' to ya ! 

Welcome, Mike!  Sounds like you have the tools.  Unfortunately the detecting conditions on land are going to be non-existent for the most part over the next several days, at the least, due to an ongoing flash drought for much of our state as well as other locations in this part of the USA.  Sandy/gravelly playgrounds are an exception as well as the freshwater beaches you mention.  (And on the latter you can dive in to cool off from the humid heat!)  Enjoy and share with us photos of your finds.

Welcome to the forum from southwest Ohio!

Welcome from East Texas.