Xterra Coils ?

markinswpa

4 hours ago, markinswpa said:

Are the V8 coil for the  Xterra available ? Have only seen them on Minelabs website. TIA. Mark

Hey Mark, unfortunately, I haven't seen the V8X, or the V10X, coils listed anywhere. Very disappointing...

• Like 1

Nox coils will work on the X pro, I have a nox with 3 coils they all work on the pro. 

I don't know the price comparison, maybe you will save money waiting for the X pro coils ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TexHunter said:

Hey Mark, unfortunately, I haven't seen the V8X, or the V10X, coils listed anywhere. Very disappointing...

Tex, yes have been looking around myself. However Minelab responded to my email and said they expect to announce and release the extra coils very shortly. I hope for the Manticore guys that holds true as well. Mark

23 minutes ago, Dug D said:

Nox coils will work on the X pro, I have a nox with 3 coils they all work on the pro. 

I don't know the price comparison, maybe you will save money waiting for the X pro coils ?

Dug D Thanks and I am aware of the Equinox coil compatibility. However the V8X has my interest and to be sure I will compare it to the 6in.coil. I had the 10x5 on my 800 for about 50 hunts, although a decent coil I found the 6 to be better. IMO  As far as cost I got a new Xterra for less than 200 so I won't mind spending a couple bucks for an extra coil.

59 minutes ago, Tony-Ok said:

I had emailed Minelab USA last week and they said the 7x10X coils will be available at the end of September. Hopefully that is true. The stock coil just too big . 

Hey Tony, I know you meant the V8X and the V10X, and not 7x. I can't wait ether. Sure hope they do happen soon...

• Like 3